Chapter 3: A new world

"...Is she alive....?"

"Did you jab her with the tranquilizer? Or the Poison?"

"The tranquilizer!......I think....."

"oh great-"

"CONGRATS! YOU KILLED OUR ONLY CHANCE OF SURVING! STUBID"

The voices seemed to be arguing. Everything seemed Dizzy and my head hurt, as I began to wake up more, I noticed there were other voices to, like a crowd, and I heard the same crackling sound, it was behind me though.

I finally gained up the courage to open my eyes.

As I opened my eyes, everything was dizzy, but my eyes began to focus, I was outside, not in my room that's for sure, but I wasn't anywhere I've been before.

I was trying to go unnoticed; I opened my eyes some more and my vision got better.
By me, were two people who were arguing, well...one of them wasn't a person at all, it was...a metal alligator? in fact, as I glanced around, there was a lot of people who weren't people, in the crowd, there were people who were creatures, the crowd was standing behind a yellow tape.

I failed at going unnoticed, some people in the crowd noticed me and gasped, and began to talk among each other, one of them attempted to get the people's attention who were arguing.

"What?" The humanoid alligator snapped, then turned to me and his eyes widened.
"Oh, I guess you didn't kill her."

The other one turned; this one was actually human. "OH-"
He stood up and cleared his throat.

I abruptly stood up and almost tripped in the process and he held up his hands as to say "hey, I won't hurt you" I still was weary though.
"hello, no need to be scared- were peacfu- hey- HEY!" He was interrupted by me turning around.

I turned and began to run, but as I turned around, I saw a portal, it looked like the one I saw before passing out.  I froze in place then turned around and saw the alligator dude and the man slowly approaching me, trying to calm me down, throughout this whole time, I was NOT calm.

My attention turned to the alligator dude, he slowly walked closer and looked like he was going to pounce.
"hey, no need to go through the PORTAL!" He jumped at me to grab me, though, the person by him attempted to stop him, he was choosing the peaceful option but not so much the alligator.

I held up my hands in terror and I closed my eyes, I then heard gasps, and I slowly opened my eyes.

My hands were.... blue?

They all admired my hands and started to whisper upon themselves, saying stuff like; "is it actually them?" "Wow, wasn't expecting that" and stuff among those lines.
I screamed a bit and started to shake my hands and jump around, this hasn't happened before.
"AH GET THE BLUE OFF, MY HANDS ARE ON FIRE EEEEEEEEE-"
I began to roll on the ground repeating "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" and I heard the alligator dude chuckle.
"doesn't seem much of a warrior to me."
"Huh...?" My hands stopped glowing and I poked them then stood up. "Warrior- huh what? I JUST WOKE UP, IS THIS A FEVER DREAM?! OH MY GOSH MY FIRST FEVER DREAM- OR A COMA?!" I began pinching myself, but I felt the pain and I was even more confused, trying to rap my head around what was happening. "Am I on drugs? what was in that rice crispy treat!?"

"No, this isn't a fever dream, welcome to, our little rescue town/camp." The man fixed his jacket with a logo on it which had a label of a portal looking thing on it; the jacket looked familiar, then extended his hand. "I am clay." 
I just stared at his hand for a moment, then slowly shook it, still confused.
"This is Monty" he pointed over to the alligator.

The alligator just tipped his head with a "sup." In exchange, I lifted my hand a bit and did a small wave, I was still bewildered. 

"Yea- but where am I? how did I get here?!" I looked around, this was clearly not my home.

Clay did a nervous laugh, "heh...funny thing..." He lifted his hand and put it on his neck and I just stared around in wonder. "we- we kind of-" 

"we kidnapped you" Monty interrupted, clearly not having a Patience.
In response clay, whipped his head around to glare at Monty.

"YOU WHAT?!" I said, out of my trance of looking around.
It would explain why the last thing I saw was a portal and Im standing Infront of one now.

I looked down at Clay's jacket, the jacket then it popped in my head.
"YOU are the one who kidnapped me!" I said angrily backing up a bit, getting closer to the portal, this made Clay panick.

"NO- I mean- yes..? BUT ITS NOT AS BAD AS IT SEEMS!" he said, while holding up his hands.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Its not as bad as it seems!" YOU KIDNAPPED ME-!" there was yet another jab in my shoulder, I looked over and there was a tranquilizer in my shoulder.

"...again-?" I said before my legs gave out on me.

"MONTY WHAT THE HECK?" "What? she was getting closer to the portal!"

everything went black.

a/n WHY HELLO POEPLE OF THE INTERNET, AS YOU CAN TELL THERE IS ALREADY A CHARCTER FROM ANOTHER FRENCHISE! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, CREDIT GOES TO THEM!

enjoy the rest of the story.