Chapter 4: explanation

I woke up on a bed, My vision was blurry, as expected, I saw the room I was in, it was a brown little room with a couple of painting's and a window, white curtains were draped over the window.

I slowly got up and looked around, I heard voices in the other room, I looked around and itched my head, the room had a comfortable feeling, the voices in the other room seemed to be talking about something.

I noticed on the foot of the bed was an outfit, and a note.
Lay on the foot of the bed was a black t shirt and a brown jacket similar to Clay's, and some blue jeans. The note was written in a nice handwriting

"hey, sorry for the inconvenience, heres and outfit, get dressed and meet us in the other room, then we will explain everything."
Signed -clay.

I looked at the outfit then the note again, I looked to the window and pulled back the curtains.

The scenery almost made my heart explode.

Colorful blue mountains and a clear blue sky, there was flying creatures and such, I looked down and there was a lock on the window.
"I dont think so" this note was badly written and at the bottom
- MONTY
"smart move" I muttered to myself.

I checked around some more and got dressed, the outfit was casual and comfy, yet professional.
I walked to the door and slowly peeked open the door, yet the door announced my presence, the room went silent, the people around large table stopped and stared at me and I cursed the door under my breath.

Stupid door, I swear doors are going to be the end of me.

"Um- sup...?" I said with a nervous tone, still not coming out of the room, only my head was visible, the people around the table stared at me with surprised, yet hopeful looks.
Clay quickly got out of his seat and walked over to me; I couldn't help but flinch a bit.

"hey, your finally awake!" he said with a happy smile and tone and led me to the table, leading me by the hand, my stomach tingled a bit. "Everybody, this is- her-" he said, gesturing to me with a happy look on his face.
"oh, I- we never got your name." "Probably because you kidnapped me without question" I said, and Monty snickered a bit.
"Kaze."
"Kaze, welcome to our dimension." clay said, then pointed to the table, on the table, was a girl who seemed my age, with short brown hair, and a little scar on her eyebrow, sitting with a group of people...er...Elfs, behind her, one seemed 16 and he had a lot of scars, and a sweet looking girl with black hair which was in two pigtails and she had jungle veins around her, a dude with black hair and he had dark skin, and a girl close to the short brown haired girl and she had pink dyed hair, she was also sitting with a little dude with a skull.

a couple of feet away was a dude with green eyes, and he sat with a dragon which also had green eyes, his was cat like, I could hardly contain myself (I'm obsessed with dragons)

And there was a blue hedgehog, he was humanoid though. He also had green eyes, he looked fast.

There was a tall skeleton with a red cape, and he looked like he liked spaghetti, but he was only holding a flower, which looked pretty evil for some reason, but he seemed .... sad? which was strange because he looked like he was missing someone, and he was holding a blue jacket.

Then there was Monty, he was completely alone.

"We are the council."

"So, what's going to happen, are you going to "DECIDE MY FATE" or something?" I asked, and I heard some people giggle.

Clay smirked a bit. "No, we actually have you here for a reason, our world is in danger, and not just ours, millions of others." I was caught off guard. But stayed silent. "These things are taking over as we speak, and we need your help to stop this mess."
I was flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say! had they got the wrong person? I wasn't skilled! I could barely keep my shoes tied! I HAD GRUDGES AGAINST DOORS FOR HECK SAKE!