CHAPTER 5: Air born

I screamed and kicked as I flew threw the air, the beast tail was rapped around my waist and I was desperately trying to kick free, I even attempted biting it, then I saw the smiley black goo on it and decided against it.

"GET YO SLIMY OOY GOOY TAIL OFF ME!" I screamed at the sky terror it just looked back at me and screeched, I dont know if it understood me but it didn't care, it just kept flying, then I saw how high up was then started holding on for dear life.

As I squirmed and kicked then heard clay in the distance.

"DONT PANICK, DONT MAKE IT MAD!" I turned a bit and I saw clay and the dragon and the owner.
"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO PA-" My voice was drained out by the monster screeching and tightening its grip, making me lose my breath. It was taking me somewhere and had no intentions of letting me go.

The black dragon got closer but was trying to not get to close.
"JUST BLAST AT IT ALREADY!"
"If we make it mad it might crush you! your lucky it hasn't killed you yet, theses things usually kill on the spot, unless its taking you somewhere-" The with the green eyes said.

"THATS COMFORTING"

The beast turned its head and roared at the dragon, the dragon roared back, shooting a plasma blast at its chest, it lost its grip of me and I began to fall.

"HOLY CRAAAAAA-" I said falling to my doom.

I heard a sky bombing sound and I looked up and saw the dragon diving, he was fast.

Before I knew it, I was scooped up in clay's arms and I noticed I was shivering.

"you good?" the owner said, turning back.

I was to in shock to answer, I just sat there in clay's arms.

There was a sudden roaring of rage in the distance, I turned around and the beast was following us, screeching.

The beast looked meaner than ever.

"OH HECK NAH, LETS GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE" 
We began to dive bomb and me and clay were screaming, I was screaming louder though, his was mostly of fun, I was screaming for my life.

"WOO HOOOOOO!" hollered the owner and clay, Even the dragon was having a good time, I, however, was screaming of fear, and was digging my nails into Clay.

As we divebombed I noticed we were getting closer to the ground.

"PULL UP PULL UP!!" I said, still not letting go.
"NOT YET!"
I turned around and saw the beast getting closer.
The dragon started to charge up his plasma blast. "Not yet toothless!"
"Is that what his name is? heh, I just realized I didn't get any of your guy's names besides Monty and clay!"
"Yea- now is not the time for interdictions!" Clay said, we were still charging downwards with the beast chasing us.

 "Not yet toothless!""Is that what his name is? heh, I just realized I didn't get any of your guy's names besides Monty and clay!""Yea- now is not the time for interdictions!" Clay said, we were still charging downwards with the beast chasing us

I closed my eyes as we got closer to the water, and I was now latched onto clay like a possum stuck to its mother.

At last second, toothless turned around and shot the beast in its mouth, it screeched and roared, and squealed in agony, then we shot up, sending the blazing beast plummeting into the water, it didn't resurface.

I was trembling, it took us all a second to process what had happened before we all started hooting and hollering.

We landed back at the camp, as we landed poeple gathered around and hollered and cheered.

I got off toothless and my legs felt like spaghetti, before I could fall, Clay held onto me, stabilizing me.
"you alright?" he said with concern in his voice. "yea-  first time flying actually-" I did a nervous laugh, still shaking a bit.

 I noticed that I was still latched onto clay, and I let go. "er- sorry about that, heh"
Clay smiled a bit and straightened his jacket. "your good"

The rest of the council came over, and the girl with the short hair and small scar patted toothless. "well that was somthing" 

"yea, did you guys take care of the slasher that actracted the sky terror?" Clay said looking around.

The hedgehog shook his head. "no, it ran off after the Sky terror." 
Clay grunted a bit. "where's Monty-" before he could finish, the slasher ran by, kicking and screeching, on it was Monty, he was riding it like a bull.

"YEE HAW!" He shouted as the slasher ran and jumper around, desperate to get off the metal alligator.

"I'll deal with this" Clay said, pulling out a bow and arrow, he then shot the thing in the chest and it collapsed, and began to fade.
"Ah come on dude, it was just getting fun!" Monty said teasingly.

"Alright, that's enough for today." the skeleton said, rubbing his forehead.