A Certain Someone.

"wait...Fein?"

"Uh? Professor? What...are you doing..here..?"

Fein painfully said.
He is full of bruises got tiny blood stains.

"Fein!! Where have you been?? What did you do to make you like that??"

"I..." Fein trying to explain then he suddenly got week in his knees but I caught him before he hits the ground.

"Let me heal those wounds."

I led Fein to my house and sat him to the living room. I got the first aid kit and started putting medications to his face.

"Why didn't you called or went to the hospital?"
I worriedly asked.

What is he doing walking around full of bruises and blood?

"I...don't wanna cause trouble.."

"Who did this to you?"

"It's...my friends. Or so I thought they were. They..."

Before Fein could speak, he broke into a cry and it causes his body to hurt.

"Shh...don't move too much Fein, I'm sorry... But let me heal those first, then you can talk to me after ok?"

"...ok..."

I smiled at Fein and carefully healed his wounds.

Professor really is kind. No matter where he is, he has always been like this. He is very helpful..

"Now, you got any bruises or wounds in your chest or stomach?"

"Yes.."
I removed my shirt and the wounds are uncountable.
Professor stared in fear, worried about how I got them.

"Tell me if it hurts ok?"
Professor assured and I nodded.

It stings a bit, but I don't want to bother professor... He...

Felix went nearer to the wounds so he clearly set the medicine.

Eh??? What is this feeling?!! I can't do that! He is too close... But no! You can't think like that Fein! You can't like your professor!

"Ok now steady ok? Im gonna heal those wounds in your face."

"Ok.."

I always knew professor is attractive but tonight? There is something. The way his eyes met my face, his calming long eyelashes and his soft hair falling. Wait, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING??!!!

"All bandaged up. Feel free to talk to me whenever you wanted to ok?"

"Yes.. professor.."

"Have you eaten?"

Just the second I thought about food, my stomach rumbles.

" *Chuckles  that's a no then! Let me prepare some soup for you."

"N-no! Professor! You've done enough for me! I, can go home...by myself!"

"Nope. No matter how long you beg, you'll eat. And you won't be going home alone. I'll Drive you so don't worry. Who knows what'll happen right?"

"But professor-"

"And speaking of, you can drop the professor when we are not around school, it makes me feel like I'm an old person! HAHAHA"

"Is it really alright professor-"

"Felix. You can call me Felix out of school." I glanced at Fein and smiled at him.

Ok...nah... Rika you should totally help me out here..what am I even thinking?

"Here, eat up."