prologue.

HIS MOON
•・∙✦∙・•
PROLOGUE

jj maybank and noelle anderson were two completely different people. or, so they thought, until they actually talked to each other.

when jj and noelle first met, he had come up to her at a party and asked if she'd wanted a drink. she would've said yes, but she was under the watch of the one and only rafe cameron, so she politely said no and moved on with her night.

that's how it was at every party after that. it was their little joke. jj never took any offense to it, because he knew that rafe would be pissed if noelle took a drink from jj maybank.

so, their little joke kept going. every party, jj would go up to noelle and ask if she wanted a drink.

that was until they saw each other in the boneyard one night, alone. they actually got to sit down and talk to each other. after that night, they became the best of friends. they would sneak away from their own friends to hangout together, laughing as they met in the boneyard.

however, when john b routledge starts looking for the treasure that caused his father to go missing, jj asks noelle to help them find it, which brings her on a journey she would never have imagined at 16 years old.

HIS MOON
•・∙✦∙・•

(🐚🌺)

prologue!! yippee!! it's only 220 words but still. it's something! it also kinda sucks but i'm just not that good at writing prologues LMAO

anywho 

slay

okay i hope u all enjoyed this lolzies ! stay hydrated lovelies :)

(🐚🌺)