039 - 040

39

     But Nai Tuanzi was even more angry than Ao Ruize.

     "what happened?"

     "How can pearls have an aphrodisiac effect?"

     "Did those mussels mutate after eating Jinkela?"

     "No, you are going to be a generation of Mingjun, so you can no longer breed those things."

     "Otherwise, even if you really make some extraordinary achievements in the future, when future generations think of you, they will only associate you with aphrodisiac medicine. In the previous dynasty, consolidate your own rule, and directly put a hat of aphrodisiac medicine emperor on your head, then your reputation will really be ruined..."

     In the next second, its sound stopped abruptly.

     Because it was a coincidence, it just happened to be at the time when Ao Ruize decided not to be wronged in vain, so he was going to really use pearls to swell Xia Jingyao's stomach.

     Milk Duanzi: "..."

     Ao Ruize: "..."

     Ao Ruize thought, what Nai Tuanzi said seemed to make sense.

     Nai Duanzi... Nai Duanzi was immediately dumbfounded.

     Then, before it could react, Ao Ruize directly sealed it into the sea of consciousness.

     It's not because of a guilty conscience, but mainly because I feel that I can't lead bad children.

     Milk Duanzi: "..."

     In the depths of the sea of consciousness, Nai Tuanzi, who took a while to react, burst into tears.

     But one thing to say, Ao Ruize really didn't know that the pearls produced in his village could actually strengthen Yang!

     Although it is not difficult to guess why the pearls produced on Zhuangzi are able to strengthen yang-nine times out of ten it is the credit of those dragon scales. After all, as a pure yang thing, he is very yang and strong, and his scales are naturally not far behind. Those mussels were affected by the yang energy emitted by his scales, and it was normal for them to mutate.

     This can only be regarded as a coincidence.

     Because at the beginning, he just wanted to alleviate the pain of those mussels, and clean up the garbage by the way.

     So the next morning, he got off Xia Jingyao's bed, and after making sure that he had earned all the dignity he lost yesterday, he went directly to that Zhuangzi.

     Soon, things came to light.

     Since April last year, Zhuangzi has produced pearls one after another.

     Generally speaking, only hundreds or even thousands of wild mussels can produce a large enough regular-shaped pearl. Most of the pearls produced by wild mussels are irregular, and the size is also small. vary in size.

     Although seven or eight mussels in Ao Ruize's village can produce a large qualified pearl, most of the pearls produced are still unqualified.

     According to the usual practice, such pearls will be directly ground into powder, and then sold to cosmetic shops to make pearl powder.

     Of course, the price of pearl powder is very low. In many cases, the price of Wujin powder may not be comparable to that of an ordinary pearl.

     That's what the head of Ao Ruize's Zhuangzi did.