World 11 - Uncle of The First Country!

229-230

229

More than ten years later, Ao Ruize and Wen Xiuyun, who felt that they had almost played with this world, left this world directly after leaving a farewell message to Father Wen and Mother Ye.

     At that time, the new Fengdu Hell was already on the right track, and middle-aged women and others easily stopped interfering in the affairs of the world, and instead focused on streamlining the organization so that the Hell would develop in a direction of high efficiency and high accuracy.

     But even so, after knowing that the Fengdu Underworld really existed in this world, the villains in Yangjian still restrained a lot, so Yangjian also became more peaceful.

     As for Wen Xiuyun and Ye Ruize.

     Wen Xiuyun is as good as ever.

     Ye Ruize has also grown a lot.

     However, the reason why he was able to become better was not because of the good discipline in the fully closed high school with strict management, but because the students who could be sent to such a high school had some problems to some extent, so Ye Ruize Arrogant, bullied by other troubled students.

     Although this is not something to be happy about.

     But maybe because he had tasted the pain of being bullied, Ye Ruize restrained himself a bit afterwards.

     When Ao Ruize and Ao Ruize left this world, Ye Ruize, who was thirty-two years old, had just been promoted to be the attending doctor of the third hospital.

     Only this time, he became the attending doctor on his own strength.

     So this world, can still be regarded as happy——

     Except Xiaotiandao.

     He hugged the glass ball and felt extremely uncomfortable.

     Seeing this, the milk dumpling suddenly felt a lot better, and immediately urged: "Let's go, let's go..."

     Ao Ruize could only touch his little tail again, and said, "It's okay, when I'm free, I'll come see you again."

     Great! ,

     Now that we've talked about this, what can Xiao Tiandao do?

     He could only rub Ao Ruize's palm for the last time.

     Then, as if remembering something, it looked at Naituanzi at the side, and then took out a golden light ball from the void and handed it to it: "Thank you!"

     "This is a farewell present for you."

     Milk Duanzi: "..."

     Naituanzi looked at Xiao Tiandao, and then at the light ball in its hand.

     It suddenly understood why Ao Ruize fell in love with him.

     Who can stop this.

     "Then, thank you!"

     Saying that, it couldn't help touching Xiao Tiandao's little tail.

     Feel really good!

     But there is something to make it even happier.

     As soon as it returned to the system space, it began to count its spoils: "Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the task...a total of 2,300 points, wow..."