121 - 122

121

"Break up, you must break up with Zhang Qingyan and me immediately-"

After calming down, Yan's mother suddenly stopped being afraid of Ao Ruize.

Don't forget, Ao Ruize is supported by Governor Wu and the others, but their family also has Qian Shanjing who is determined to be their daughter-in-law.

Don't forget, Qian Shanjing is the savior of Zong Zhengge, the richest man in Southeast Asia.

Not to mention a mere Governor Wu, even if Sun Jianhong and the others are added together, they are not Zongzhengge's opponent.

Yan's father also said in a cold voice: "You call Shanjing now and ask her to come to our house for dinner tonight."

Yan Qi covered his face, feeling exhausted physically and mentally.

But he still gritted his teeth and said: "Impossible, there is absolutely no way I will break up with Qingyan."

Yan's father's face also changed, he didn't expect that Yan Qi would still not repent after everything had come to this point.

"You don't want to break up with Zhang Qingyan?"

He directly grabbed the water glass at hand and slammed it on Yan Qi's body.

"Have you forgotten how Zhang Qingyan and her brother humiliated your mother before?"

He's not trying to stand up for Yan's mother, after all, they are just a business marriage, so how much love can they have.

But at least Yan's mother gave birth to a son for him, and he had to give her some face.

The most important thing is that Yan's mother is his wife and the head wife of the Yan family. Zhang Qingyan and her brother humiliated her by slapping him and the Yan family.

"I tell you--"

He was furious: "even if you don't want to break up with her today, you have to break up with her, otherwise, you will get out of Yan's house."

Hearing this, Yan Qi was also annoyed.

He was about to leave Yan's house for real.

When Yan's mother saw this, she immediately became even angrier.

Because I didn't expect that Yan Qi really didn't even want his parents for a woman.

But even so, she still had to open her mouth to sing red faces.

Because if Yan Qi really annoyed Yan's father thoroughly and forced Yan's father to drive him out of Yan's house, then she would be pissed off directly.

Because although she has only one son, Yan Qi, Yan's father has five or six illegitimate children outside, and they may replace Yan Qi at any time.

"Aqi, you are confused."

"Think about it, if Zhang Qingyan really loves you, when his brother humiliated me and your mother in front of so many people, why didn't she have the slightest thought of dissuading her?"

"Even if I was at fault for this matter, anyway, I am your biological mother and her elder. If she doesn't look at the monk's face, she must look at the Buddha's face."

"Also, you've known her for so long, has she never taken you to meet Zhang Ruize?"

"What does this mean? This means that she is playing with you and has no intention of going with you for a long time."