171 - 172

171

The fighting all around stopped instantly.

     Zhao Mingyu recognized the leader in black at a glance: "Titus!"

     The former director of the Superpower Administration of W Country.

     Country W really has a heart of evil—no, it should be said that those so-called powerful countries are really heartless—

     Because if he remembers correctly, forbidden magic is clearly the exclusive secret art of country Y's royal family.

     But now, it was Titus who used it—

     No need to guess, those powerful countries must have united.

     At this time, Ao Ruize and Gaozong also arrived.

     Seeing Ao Ruize, Titus said directly: "Mr. Zhang, you have also seen it, and now your father is in my hands."

     "You have two options, one is to hand over the formula of the awakening potion, and then let us go, but in order to ensure our safety, your father must go back with us."

     "One is to exchange your father with you, and you go back with us."

     Hearing this, Zhao Mingyu and the others' expressions all changed.

     Zhang Jianguo became anxious immediately: "No, Ruize, you can't promise them—"

     If Ao Ruize falls into the hands of Country W, Dayang's revival dream will be completely shattered.

     He also regretted it. If he had known that such a thing would happen, when Governor Chen proposed to let them move to the military area yesterday, he shouldn't just want to collect the vegetables in the field, and by the way, talk to the courtyard. Chatting with friends and relatives, and putting off the time until tomorrow.

     He must not be Dayang's sinner: "Leave me alone, if you are still the son of the Zhang family and still recognize me as your father, then leave me alone... woo woo woo..."

     Titus directly covered his mouth with all his strength, and he was very proud of seeing Zhao Mingyu and others angry.

     "Mr. Zhang, I think you will make a wise choice."

     If there is no accident, Ao Ruize should choose the second option, after all Dayang people have always been indecisive and emotional.

     When Ao Ruize falls into their hands, they will naturally have thousands of ways to make him regret that he once went against country W.

     Even if Ao Ruize chooses the first one, it doesn't matter. As long as Zhang Jianguo is in their hands, Dayang and Zhang Ruize will not dare to do anything to them. After they all awakened the blood of ancient beasts, how did Dayang threaten them in the first place? , they can ask Dayang to return the money extorted from them respectfully.

     All of a sudden, everyone turned their heads to look at Ao Ruize.

     Because now, he is the only one who is qualified and able to make up his mind.

     Ao Ruize frowned.

     Unexpectedly, after being fooled by him once, these people from country W really grew their brains again.

     Then he said without hesitation: "I choose the second."

     Zhang Jianguo only felt that his eyes were dark.

     He regrets it.

     If he had known that today would happen, he would rather Zhang Ruize was really a white-eyed wolf.