Spike and Reggie 😭

Just a little writing i did, some of y'all might recognize it.

"You need to stop these fights." Spike protested quite harshly.

Reggie had his head down, not wanting to make eye contact with his brother.

Spike sighed deeply "One of these days, you're gonna get yourself hurt badly and might die!"

Reggie finally looked Spike in the eyes and shouted "I don't give a shit. Can you stop treating me like a child? I'm not a kid anymore I can make decisions of my own now I had been able to do that since years now."

Spike stared at his little brother.

Spike has always been worried about him, Reggie would be coming home injured and with tons of money. Spike had wondered where the hell he would get money from and had been spying on him sometimes when he would go out from the window of his room. Though he could never found where he had been going every night. This time he had found him  walking on the streets away from their home with a black eye and a scar on his eye.

"You're right, you're not a kid anymore and you can make decisions of your own but, you're still 17. You might be close to being an adult but that doesn't mean that you're not a kid anymore. You can't just go gambling and fighting every night like that."

Reggie tried to spoke but hold it back in instead.

"When you're 18 you can do these things. I won't stop you from doing them but you need to be extremely careful. You have people that cares about you. I don't think they'll like seeing you in a hospital injured." Spike said smiling at the end.

Reggie scoffed while looking away.

Spike came closer to Reggie and put his hand on Reggie's shoulder.

"And also, I'm always gonna look out for you regardless of your age."

Reggie looked at him not in a angry stare anymore, more like, feeling comforted.

"Now, let's you get treated." Spike pulled Reggie by his neck with his arm and they walked away.

I have mixed feelings about this tbh- tell me in the comments if I did good or not-

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this lmao

And I can make oneshot like that, I love writing siblings bonding stories so

Byeeee