i wish we had more of them 😭

TW: mentions of st@bbing, un@living self, and mental issues

"Arthur?"

Little Phoenix asked looking up with a worried face. Arthur perked up a bit and titles his head. "Yes little bird?" He questioned while bandaging Phoenix stabbed arm.

Phoenix gulped and looked away hesitantly. "Why is Clover like this?" She asked still looking away.  Arthur paused his healing process for a moment. He sighed and looked at Phoenix.

"I always felt off about her. She was like an empty soul. Which is now true." He said holding Phoenix's hand. "I guess she's just mental in her head." He replied feeling numb a bit. Phoenix said nothing and just looked down. "I wish she was nicer." Phoenix said looking at her bandaged arm.

"Me too." Arthur agreed. "Because you're a wonderful kid Phoenix." He said caressing her cheek.

Phoenix looked at Arthur's hand and just looked away. "What.. what if..." she said slightly stuttering and hesitance.

Arthur now looked more serious but concerned. "What?" He asked.

"What if she said was true?" Phoenix said looking away.

Arthur got a little confused at this. "What do you mean?"

"What I should really k!ll myself?" Phoenix now started to have tears in her eyes.

Arthur eyes widened. "H-hey... don't think that way... please." Arthur said hugging Phoenix closer.

"You're wonderful Phoenix. I know it's shitty to suffer this but i swear I'll get us out of here and I'll keep you safe." The black haired boy said with a sad tone.

Phoenix didn't say anything, she didn't want to talk. She only hugged Arthur tighter while sobbing.

"Shhh.. let it out."
"Please don't think this way about yourself okay? You're only ten."
"But.."
"Clover is a dumbass for that."
"Look, don't believe what Clover says.."

"Okay?"
"..."
"..okay."

Arthur 💀