Chapter 10

Muichiro POV

We all pulled away from the hug and right when we pulled away the cave started to collapse. "Oh no! We have to get outta here!" Obanai said.
Giyyu gave us a signal to hop on his back, so we hopped on and he led us out of the cave.

When we got out we were all panting heavily except for Giyyu. "Giyyu, we decided that we're gonna have you be our side kick" I said. Giyyu gave us a 'why? ' look. "Because, we think we're ready to handle demons as hashiras" I said. Giyyu nodded 'yes'. "We're gonna take you to Shinobu and miss Aoi for checkups" I said. Giyyu shook his head in embarrassment. "Why not Giyyu?" Obanai asked. "Is it because you're worried she might laugh?" I asked. He nodded. "It's okay, we'll go with you" Obanai said with a smile. Giyyu smiled behind his muzzle as we went to the butter fly mansion.

Time skip*

Giyyu looked scared as we walked in but we told him to be brave and ignore Shinobu's insults, as we were walking in we saw miss Aoi walking. "Oh guys, you're back already? I thought you guys weren't coming back for a week?" She asked. "Well, we're actually here to drop something off." I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Giyyu." Obanai said. "Giyyu? What do you mean? " She said. "He got turned into a demon while fighting." I said. "Oh my!! Take him to Shinobu's office right away!" She said panicking.

We went to Shinobu's office and she did what we thought. "Wait, *laughs* what?" Shinobu mocked. "It's not funny Shinobu, this is serious" Obanai said. "Okay okay, it should take a couple days for him to turn back into a human but, in the mean time, he still has to drink blood" She said. "Thanks Shinobu" I said.

Me and Obanai left the butterfly mansion and went all the way back to the entertainment district. "Dang, who's gonna help us fight Kokushibo now that we don't have a side kick to help?" I asked. "Well, I mean, we could ask the strongest current hashira available" Obanai suggested. "Yeah but, Giyyu is the most strongest now since Gyomei's dead." I said.
"Well I guess we're on our own for now" Obanai said. I started to cry a bit and Obanai hugged me. "It's okay, we will win this battle" Obanai said. "Thanks Obi" I said. He giggled at the name I called him.

_________________________________________

416 words

A/N: Guys, just a quick reminder, if these chapters are very short just let me know and I'll try to make them a bit longer. That's all.
Author-chan out!
And thanks for 200 views!

 Author-chan out! And thanks for 200 views!

😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰