Feels.

A/N: YAYY! I'm finally updating this story. I hate when I get left hanging on a thread with my favorite stories so I couldn't do that to you guys. If you forgot what happened then I suggest you go back. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------
Tina POV:

My face was almost red with anger. I don't know why this girl made me so mad. She had everything a guy could want. And I rarely ever feel jealous. But this was a completely different case. What did she want with Tyler. He finally fully wakes up and notices how angry I am.

"Tina, what's wrong?", he sits up and looks at me.

I don't want to look jealous. I don't know what to say.

"I.. I don't f.. feel too good." , I pretend that I'm about to throw up and run to the bathroom & lock the door.

Right when I get in the bathroom, I splash cold water on my face, which causes the redness to go away.
You know what.. I'm Tyler's girl. If anything, that skank Fallen should be the one thats jealous.

I let my hair down, take off these pajama pants that I strangely woke up in, and make sure I look okay.

I run back in the room and jump on Tyler. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You alright?", he asks confused

"Mhm yeah I'm straight.", I say proceeding to kiss & bite all over his neck, leaving marks.

"What's going on with you?"

I guess this was my way of taking my mind off of being jealous.

"Shhh", I whisper in his ear easing my hand up his shirt.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I just ignore him. I take his shirt off

He begins to take my shirt off.

"There's nothing under this shirt Tyler.." , I say bluntly.

"I know", he smiles & proceeds to take the shirt off and tosses me onto my back.

"Brace yourself."

He kisses me all the way from my mouth to my thighs. I couldn't even control myself right now. He spreads my legs and licks all over my "pearl". I moaned loudly, forgetting I was in his cabin and I couldn't be too loud. I push his head down further and further & moan even louder.

He looked up and chuckled because of my faces and how loud I was. He held my legs open and shoved two fingers into me, causing me to arch my back and scream. Right when I reached my climax he came up and covered my mouth.

"Fuck Tina , chill. " , he says quietly. "Well I was planning to do more than that but damn I'm not s-", he gets cut off by a knock on the door.

"Hide. The bathroom! Go! Go!", Tyler whisper yells to me. I hope I didn't get us in trouble. Well mostly me, because I'll be the only one getting kicked out of here.

I grab my clothes, run to the bathroom, and hide.

What did I do?

---------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if this was bad. I'm not used to making chapters like this. I'll get better.

BTW: Cherry Bomb is D bomb. I love the entire album. But anyways. Bye :)