Update 3/21/2023

I haven't been inactive! I've been posting little (and mostly insignificant) updates since the last chapter of this book has been released. There are a few important things I should address first:

- As of March 1st, 2023, the WTIYS has officially concluded! I will be DMing the winners about prizes and more. Thank you so much to all who participated and those who supported the stories of the contestants!

- "You're Perfect For Me" is set to start publishing on April 28th, 2023. Short excerpts and teasers will be occasionally released building up to this date, so add the book to your library to stay updated! 

- "Komahina//Hinakoma: Headcannons and Oneshots" will soon become a completed story! There are not many chapters left, and once they're published, the main book will be finished! This will not stop me from occasionally uploading oneshots and headcannons to the completed book, but I will no longer have a regular posting schedule for it. Add the book to your library to stay updated! 

If you don't already know, I am off of my hiatus and I probably won't be taking another one for a while. I'm already dedicating most of my spring break to writing; I've been busy with school and I really miss writing as often as I used to. This means more chapters of pretty much everything, so hopefully you're excited!

That's all for now! Thank you all so much for the love and support. Have a great day/evening/night!

- Mugi :)