Chapter 6 - Broken Hearts, Mended

*Nialls POV* 

The time came around where it was the bootcamp stage of the Xfactor, and I couldn't have been more nervous in my life. I actually had to dance. I thought I was going to die. There were a lot of really talented people there too. For example, there was this curly haired boy who was absolutely amazing at everything he did. He could talk to anyone without getting shy, and he just, he knew how to bond with everybody. I was jealous of him, to be honest. 

I thought my chance was gone. I figured I hadn't gone through, and I felt a hug pit in my stomach. Everyone was already cut off and I hadn't made it through. I had never felt so awful in my life. All I had ever dreamed of, all of my hopes and my plans for my future in a singing career, were gone. As I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes, they called me and four other boys, along with four other girls, back onto the stage. As we all walked out, we saw the three judges sitting there, and you could see on everyones faces that something was about to happen. Something life altering, but the problem was, is that we didn't know if it was going to have a positive effect, or a negative effect.

As Nicole started to talk to us, everyone started to get confused. She started telling us that we were "too talented to let go of." We all just looked around in confusion, because we thought we had already been cut off from the competition. "We think it would be a great idea, to have two seperate groups."

"We've decided to put both of you through to the judges houses." Simon ended the suspense to this heart wrenching moment. My heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. Every one of us started to scream and jump around in happiness. We made it. 

I now had four bandmates, best friends, and brothers. Our band consisted of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. I was so happy about this group. All four of them were so talented, and so fun to hang around with. Everyone who made it through to the judges houses started pulling out their phones and calling their mums and dads. Everyone was crying and jumping around. My life was finally the way I had always dreamed of it being. Next thing we had to conquer, was the judges houses. 

*Evelyn's POV* 

My two weeks of vacation wer over and as I sat on my couch back at home, I felt a pit form in my stomach. I had turned the channel and there he was. James was on my TV. I thought I was going to die. I missed him with every ounce in my body. I couldn't bare to watch it, so I turned it off. From what I had seen, before I turned it off, was that he didn't make it to the judges houses. I felt bad for him, because I could tell he really wanted it more than anything. I walked up to my room and plugged in my ipod into my speakers. The song "Here Without You" by Three Doors Down came on, and I burst into tears. I missed James more than I thought. I wanted him back in my life. I didn't have a recent picture of him to look at and cry over. Just memories. 

Dawson, my brother, told me that he had made it through to the judges houses, and that he was in a band now. I wanted to know how James was doing on the Xfactor so far, but I couldn't gain the courage to turn to the channel it was airing on. I wanted to see his face, and hear his voice, but I couldn't bare the reality that I wouldn't ever see that face in person ever again. I closed my eyes and turned off the TV. I couldn't do it. 

After a few weeks of torturing myself, I finally gave in and I flipped on the TV to the Xfactor. It was the Semi-finals and the boys were about to perform. As they walked out, my stomach dropped, and a lump formed in my throat. They were singing "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. They did a close up James' face, and I felt like I was going to throw up, not because he was ugly let us just sort that out right now. I couldn't look at his face without missing it even more thanI already did. 

When the song was over, I lost control of myself. I was in tears, because they were so loved. Everyone in the crowd was so supportive of them, and the judges absolutely loved them. I was in tears over it, but at the same time I felt, proud. 

Later that night, I went onto youtube and watched all of their live performances from earlier that I refused to watch, and I was in shock. I never realized how good they really were. How talented James was, how cute, adorable, loveable, and absolutely genuine he was. I couldn't help myself. I was falling in love. Deep, deep love to be exact. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: I'm so so so so so so so so soooo sorry for the delay with this chapter. I honestly had NO IDEA what to write about, plus I have this hug project coming up in school so it might be a little while before chapter seven comes out. I'm sorry if this chapter absolutely sucks, I really am at a road block here. If you have any ideas for me, please let me know! I'm all ears! *Mwuah* Love you guys! Keep voting and commenting! xxx

-Moiiii xx