Cheater(Todoroki x F!reader)

Todoroki stood in the doorway trying to understand the scene that was unfolding before him. Raking his mind trying to find anything that could have brought him to this moment but found none. Everything was alright, you always seemed so happy and you two never really fought. So then why? Why were you in another's arms, making out with said person on your bed.

"y-y-/n?" he called out in a shaky voice hoping that this was all some misunderstanding.

"oh hey Todoroki" she responded with a bored expression.

"I thought you weren't going to come till 3:00" she glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table. "3:12, whoops my bad r/n I guess we were having so much fun we lost track of time. See you later, R/n" she said with a wink and the guy left the room.

"look Shoto, you were fun and all but I'd have to say that r/n is so much more exciting plus he isn't some weak bastard afraid to use his quirk" Shoto stared at her in disbelief wondering if it was indeed his girlfriend of five months in front of him

"what?"

"oh gosh for someone who is on top of the class you sure are dumb "she said with an eyeroll "don't you get it? We. Are. Through"

He gripped her arms tightly "tell me this is all some sick joke?! Were the past five months a game to you? Was I a game to you?" she didn't even flinch but stared him dead in the eye

"I'm afraid it's not a joke"

He couldn't help it. His left hand grew hotter without realizing it. He let go of her and stared at her with hate. He stormed out of the room, banging the door as he left.

Y/N POV

I waited till I heard him leave. I couldn't hold it together anymore and sank to the floor ,tears flowing. I have never seen his eyes filled with so much hate and disgust and it was directed at me. I stared at the red hand print on my arm and smiled sadly "I couldn't get a goodbye kiss but at least I have a more permanent reminder of him." I was full on sobbing "I'm so sorry Shoto, please forgive me."

-------Monday-------

I entered the class and walked towards my desk, ignoring all the hateful stares I was getting and sat down. It was hard to concentrate with all the death glares I was taking to the back of my head and all the emotions I had. Soon it was lunch. Before I could get of my chair a hand slammed on my desk and I looked up to see Uraraka. Behind her were Momo, Jirou Iida and Midoriya.

"can I help you?"

"why would you do that to Todoroki?!"

I let out an annoyed sigh "it's like I said to him , r/n is a much better partner who isn't a pussy when it comes to using his quirk"

I heard a choked sob come from behind me and next thing I knew, Todoroki had ran out of the class

I scoffed "fucking pathetic". After that I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. Looking up, I saw Momo breathing heavily

"you whore! Todoroki would give you the world if you asked him to and you went ahead and did something so shameful! You disgust me!"

"wow Momo I'm so hurt by your words. " 'no seriously' "unfortunately I don't give a damn. Now if you excuse me I have a pork cutlet bowl to attend to"

I walked out of there and ran towards the bathroom. I sat on the closed toilet and buried my face in my hands 'they all hate me and I made him cry. I'm a terrible person' "I'm so sorry Shoto"

-----------time skip-------------

It's been two weeks since I broke up with Todoroki. I was just laying on my bed when I got a text from the last person I wanted to talk to.