Let Me Be Your Hero(All Might x Pro hero!reader)

Class today you will be training with an invited guest who happens to be a pro hero. Change and head to ground gamma. All Might will start with you because she just informed me she'll be a bit late.

"yes sensei"

'who do you think it is?'

'sensei said it's a woman, it could be Mt. Lady'

'yeah or Uwambi'

'she's a woman. That's all that matters heh heh heh'

'cut that out Mineta' the students continued to discuss as they made their way to ground gamma.

"I AM HERE!"

"hello All Might sensei"

They split into groups of two and sparred at different parts.

"students gather around she's almost here" Aizawa called.

"oh? What's going on Eraser?"

"principal Nezu invited a pro hero to train with the students today"

"really? Who is it"

"hold on you mean you didn't know All Might-sama?"

"no young kirishima"

"anyway its Creation Hero: Kurieita" Aizawa finished.

All Might froze. "what? Kurieita is coming here?! Now?! I have to get out of here! See you on Monday students!"

the students watched in confusion as the number 1 hero shook in fear at the mere mention of the hero. He ran to the door, opened it then let out a girly scream. He did backflips till he landed behind the students. "Eraser! please help me!" the students watched the doors open again and a woman walked in. she was so beautiful. e/c eyes seemed to scan the room till they landed on Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida who were doing a terrible job at being All Might's barrier. She blew a bubble from her gum and it popped sounding through the place. She narrowed her eyes at the boys making them gulp. They parted, presenting the cowering hero before her.

"OH HI! K-KURIEITA IT'S BEEN A WHILE! YOU LOOK GREAT! WHAT AMI SAYING? YOU ALWAYS LOOK GREAT! I FEEL LIKE IM BEING TOO LOUD! AHAHAAHA!"

"*blooooowww*pop!*"

"All Might." She greeted with a glare which had the hero sweating.

Turning her attention back to the class with a bright smile. "hello class! I'm the Creation Hero: Kurieita. Now where is Momo Yaoyorozu?"

'here miss"

She ran to her squealing and hugged her "I've been dying to meet you since the sports festival. You were so amazing! If I had an agency, I would have sent an offer for you. It's so good to meet another Creator. There aren't much of us like that out there. You are currently the fourth I've met ." Momo blushed.

"but I barely did anything."

"nonsense! You did great!"

"thank you! You've been my role model since I was a little girl! It is an honor to meet you Kurieita!" she said with a bow.

"oh don't be so formal. call me y/n"

"Kurieita you can have your little girl chat later. Right now is training period"

"oh come on Eraser don't be such a sour puss. And I told you to call me y/n"

"whatever. I trust you and All Might to take it from here."she frowned

"well I can, I don't know about bugs bunny over there" she said pointing a thumb in All Might who was sitting on the floor shaking

"don't worry eraser I'll be fine. " he nodded and left