Duranium Pt.1(Midoriya X Kota's sister!reader)

Y/N POV

"Aunt Mandalay I'm done cleaning"

"that's great y/n. I'm about to go out to meet the UA students with Pixie Bob.do you and Kota wanna tag along?"

"yeah sure I'll go get Kota"

I walked to his room and knocked. "Kota? Aunt Mandalay said-"

"no y/n I don't wanna go meet a bunch of wannabe heroes!" *sigh*

"come on Kota. Heroes aren't that bad. I mean look at Aunt and the rest of the pussycats.do you hate them cause they're heroes?" .There was silence after that.

"Tell you what, you come out with me to see them and if you don't like them I'll clean your room for a week, deal?". The door creaked open and his head popped out. "clean my room and cook beef curry for that entire week"

"fine come on squirt" I picked him of the ground and placed him on my hip. "y/n put me down right now! I am not 4 anymore"

"aww Koko you'll always be my baby" he blushed at that

" I told you not to call me that! Now put me down!"

"geez fine you big baby"

The drive was a nice one. Especially since I fell asleep.

"we're here!" we waited for a while till a white bus pulled up and a bunch of students got of it. "show time Pixie" Aunt purred . Kota and I watched them perform their little intro. When they were done everyone just starred at them till a green haired boy started fanboying over them. It was kinda cute. I felt a tug on my wrist and looked down at Kota. He looked annoyed. "I don't like them. Can we go so you can get started on that curry?"

"oh come on Kota it hasn't even been a full minute yet"

"everyone, say hello" Eraserhead commanded

"HELLO! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU" Kota looked away while I waved back shyly.

"We own this whole stretch of land. Everything you see. The summer camp you'll be staying at is there at the base of that mountain"

"wait then why'd we stop all the way out here?" a brunette girl asked.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that" a green haired girl responded. I watched as they all tried to run away realizing it was a set up but Pixie Bob used her earth flow to throw them over into the beasts forest. She miscalculated it a bit and I ended up being thrown over too.

"so sorry y/n. Here," she said and created little steps for me on the side of the cliff. Some of the students attempted to follow till they realized that every time I set my foot on one it would disappear

"are you okay?" Kota asked with worry

"I'm fine squirt. Come on let's go back to camp. I want to get started on the food and yes I will make beef curry but not because of you but for the others but you can still have some "

"whatever"

---------time skip------------

I put the last tray of food down when I heard multiple footsteps and groaning. "Come on Kota" .

"she's gotten worse lately. She's at the age to pick a mate" 'oh their talking about pixie bob'

"uh speaking of age-" before the boy could finish PixieBob grabbed him by the face "choose your words carefully boy." She said dangerously.

"I've just been wondering since we got here, who are those two?"

Suddenly all eyes were on me and Kota . Out of habit I reached up to touch my necklace only to realize it wasn't there. I was panicking and my eyes scanned the ground to see if I'd spot it . 'maybe pixie bob could spot it with her earth flow' I was to lost in my thoughts to notice the green haired boy step forward