Chapter 9~Harper's POV

"Well Benny, you're going to live with me now," I told him. His face lit up with joy.

     "Weally?!" Benny asked excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

     "Can we please get some lunch?" James asked the house elves.

     "Right away Master Potter, Master Lupin, and Mistress Potter," Sadi said.

     "We'll eat and then go talk to Dumbledore about Benny," I said. Benny was playing with my hair, twirling it around his fingers. I giggled and Remmy chuckled.

     "Here you go Masters and Mistress," Sadi said, handing us lunch which was a few trays of food. Remmy and James grabbed them.

     "Call us James, Remus, and Harper," I told her. She looked torn but finally agreed.

     "Ok Mistress- I mean H-Harper," Sadi said. I smiled and left the kitchens, saying goodbye to the elves as I walked away.

     I ate lunch from the trays the boys were carrying as I carried Benny. He fell asleep against my shoulder and James took a picture.

     We arrived at Dumbledore's office and realized we didn't know the password. I kept threatening the gargoyle and then I heard chuckling from behind me. I turned around.

     Dumbledore was standing there with James and Remmy. I put a hand on my hip and Benny stirred. Using my other hand, I lulled him back to sleep.

     "Dumbledore, can we talk in you office?" I whispered. He raised his eyebrow at Benny but agreed. He said the password, 'Acid Pops', and then we walked up the spiral staircase. I really hate those things or just stairs in general. I can be lazy when I want to be!

     "Now, why do you have a house elf in your arms?" Dumbledore whispered. I laid Benny down on the couch and sat in a chair, on Remmy's lap. He tried to contain his excitement but James caught onto it and glared at him. I wiggled and Remmy held in a groan and held my hips in place.

     I giggled and Dumbledore sighed. "Ahh, young love," Remmy and I turned red with embarrassment. "Now, about the house elf."

     "He's a baby, only a few months old and I think he should stay with me. I can care for him and then he can grow up with me and possible return to Hogwarts if he chooses to," I said, all mature and stuff. I was really trying to hold in a laugh.

     "Yes, you may keep and care for him. I was hoping one of my nicer students would find him and I'm glad you did. Now, the sorting for you is tonight and I will have Professor McGonagall escort you into the hall," Dumbledore said. I jumped up with excitement, accidentally elbowing James in the face.

    "I didn't do it," I said innocently. James stepped towards me, ready to tackle me. A knife flew through the air and pinned James to the wall. I looked up, my powers ready and I noticed a girl standing in the doorway.

     She was about 5' and had black hair like James but my eyes. In her hands she held small knives and had a crossbow on her back and a wand in a holder strapped to her thigh. I realized who she was. "Thalia!" I yelled and rushed to hug her. James pulled the knife out of his robes and hurried over to us.

     Thalia Sophia Potter is the older sister of James and I. She graduated from Hogwarts when she was 17 and is now 20. Thalia is an Auror for the Ministry of Magic and the right hand guard of the Minister himself.

     "No one harms my baby sister, even her twin brother," Thalia joked. We laughed and Remmy stood there awkwardly.

     "Oh, Remmy, this is my older sister Thalia Potter. She's an Auror for the Ministry of Magic," I said.

      "I'm guessing you're Remus Lupin and I know only Elementum can call you that and get away with it," Thalia assessed as she shook Remmy's hand. He shook her hand and came to stand by me.

     "Yeah. Who's Elementum?" Remmy asked. Thalia chuckled.

     "You know about her powers?" Thals asked. Remmy nodded his head yeah since I showed him when I met him. "It means element in Latin and I thought it was the perfect. I'm guessing they call you Moony because of your little furry problem?" Thals guessed. His eyes widened and he nodded.

     "Hawpew," a small vice said from the couch. That's walked over to Benny.

     "Who are you little one?" Thals asked Benny.

     "I Benny. Hawpew took me in and I live with hew now," Benny said. I smiled at how he replaces his "r's" with "w's". Thals smiled and pulled him into her lap.

    "I'm Thalia, Harper and James's big sister. While Harper is at school, I'm betting you can stay with me and my fiancé, Eric," Thals said. Ah, I remember Eric. He's nice and treats Thals good and I had fun threatening him.

     "Hawpew, that ok?" Benny asked. I smiled and nodded my head, leaning against Remmy. He noticed how my head was drooping from tiredness.

     "I'm going to take Harp up to our dorm, she seems tired," Remmy said and I climbed onto his back for a piggyback.

     "She stays in the boys dorm?" Thals asked. James laughed and nodded.

     "She threatened some girls in the train and attacked them with her powers. They're not so fond of Harp now," James answered. I smirked at the memory. Thals sighed.

     "I wish I was there," Thals wished. I giggled. Remmy turned but I stopped him.

     "Why are you here?" I asked Thals. She smirked.

     "Guess," Thals said. I groaned. I hate guessing. I always, ALWAYS, get everything wrong. She smirked, knowing what I hated.

      "Teacher?" I asked her. Her eyes widened. I got it right! First time since I've been born.

     "How'd you guess that?! You suck at this game!" Thals exclaimed. "I'm going to be the Defense Against the Darks Arts teacher. Albus asked me to teach here until you graduate and I can stay after that too," I nodded and Remmy took me to our dorm, James next to us.

     The last thing I remember was James whispering to Remmy. "Dude, you are soooo whipped," James whispered. Remmy tried to object but it was no use.

      "I'm not going to even try to argue much. I am, I'm whipped for Harp."

* * *

Guess what. I know Thalia is from Percy Jackson. Suck it up, butter cups. It's a fan fiction. Deal with it.