LOVE TRIANGLE

LOVE TRIANGLE CHAPTER ONE

P.S : SONG JAE RIM IN THIS FANFICTION IS NOT OLD. I REPEAT. NOT OLD AND STILL IN THE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.
" once a wind blows, it never gets back."

anyeong haseyo! my name is Kim So Eun.
im so happy because my mom is telling me to stay at a good friends of my mom for a while. why im happy? im really really bored to live alone in a very silent apartment. my mom is working in America with my dad.

well i think its to much for telling my family. well then check this out!

[ D-DAY ]

SO EUN POV.

" Uwaaaaaa! this house is really huge." im really excited to leave here.

" ah,Jinjjayo? " said a lady that suddenly appear from the front door.

" ah, Ahjumma? Anyeong!"
i bowed 90 degrees.

" nde, anyeong. have a seat." said Mrs. Song, i think.

" ahjumma, *jinjja gomawopta. for letting me stay here for a while." [ really thankyou ].

" no , no its okay. your mother and i were friends from childhood. and what your mother give to me was more than anything." said Mrs.song

" Eomma, wheres the food!" said someone who just came in.

" Ah, jae rim-ah. its kim so eun who gonna stay with us for a while." said mrs.song

OH MY GOSH. HE IS REALLY CUTE AND HANDSOME AND IM GONNA STAY WITH HIM. WHAT THE FU** IS THIS! IM LIVING IN A VERY AWESOME MANSION WITH A VERY HANDSOME BOY?!

" Ah Anyeong haseyo." i give my cutest smile.

" she's ugly." said jae rim and left.

" hey jaerim! dont talk like that. " said mrs.song

" im sorry for jae rim so eun-sshi. ah, go with mr.park. he will tell where is your room."

" ah arasseo." i said, then walk with mr.park

[ IN MY ROOM ]. oh my gosh. this is so awesome.
everythings great. the room, the bed. there is only one thing.

the son, is a jerk.

yes he is handsome but on the other side he is a complete JERK. and i need to stay with him? oh no way! i need to get out as fast as i could.

[The Next Day]
AUTHOR'S POV.

its 5:00 o'clock in the morning. its really early. So Eun Already done for school, she is always ready for school. she is the smartest girl in her class.

" im gonna put a cute clip here, and.. Done!" said so eun and then rush to the dining room.

" hum? nobody is here yet? well then should i make a toast?" so eun is looking for the bread and then toast it for 3 minutes.

suddenly , someone come from the living room.

" What smell is this? its good" said him.

" you.. you are jae rim right? " so eun is shocked but still eating her toast.

" yes, make me some of the bread, i want chocolate jam." then jae rim sits in the bar.

" no way! make your own, im not your servant." said so eun.

" what happen? " said mrs.song who just came from outside.

" this servant doesnt want to make me a toast!" jae rim points at so eun.

" hey Song Jae rim! she is not your servant. ah, then i will make you the toast." said mrs.song and come to me.

" Ah, Aniya. i will make it. im sorry . " said so eun.

" is it really okay?"

" yeah its okay ahjumma . " so eun start to take the bread.

" thankyou so eun. wait, where is your school?" ask mrs.song.

" ah, my school is at Jeguk High school." said so eun while putting the bread to the toaster.

" ah, andwae. you will be going with the same school with jae rim." said Mrs.song

" MWO? ANDWAE!" jae rim and so eun Shout together at the same time.

" why? ah mr.park please bring the uniform." ask mrs.song to mr.park.

then mr park gave her the uniform and so eun change her clothes.

6:00 Morning.

" Good Bye Kids!" said mrs.song and waving her hand to the car .

so eun waves back at mrs.song

** SCHOOL.

all the girl rushes to their car. they are all over surrounding them.

" should i tell the girls to go away? " ask the driver to jae rim.

suddenly a prank idea came to jae rim's mind. and he smiles evily.

" no need to. so eun-sshi. comeon." he grab so eun's hand and open the door.

SO EUN POV.

" oh my gosh. all the girl is looking at me." they look like they want to eat me or something.

'who is that'

' is she his girlfriend?'

' no way!'

' why are they holding hands'

" Everybody, i want to tell you something. this gurl right next to me is my new girlfriend." said jae rim.

IM SHOCKED.

i looked at jae rim with a very shocked face.

then jae rim rushes to the door.
i run to him.

" are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?! THIS GIRLS ARE GONNA KILL ME!" i was so angry to jae rim.

" im not serious. who gonna believe it anyway? " said jae rim and go to his class.

* LUNCH TIME.

JAE RIM IS LYING! HE IS LYING. HE IS TOTALLY LYING TO ME. EVERYBODY LOOKED AT ME AND THEN TALK WITH THEIR GROUP FRIENDS.

but then someone appears in front of me.

" Hi!" said the someone.

" what? who are you? you make me scared!" i said.

" Haha, im sorry! hi im kei! lets be friends." said her.

" friends? dont you know the news? huh, are you tricking me?" im scared.

" mwo? what news? ah the news that you and jae rim is dating?" told kei.

"yes." i shaked my head.

" i hear about you told jae rim that you are angry. and i already know that someone is moving to jae rim's house. well its you!" said kei.

then someone bumped with me.

TO BE CONTINUE.

yeay chapter one is done!:3

i really wish that you will
like it!

See you at the next the chapt!