Chapter 12

Mrs.song wasn't around so i texted her , im going to leave this house.

she didn't replied yet, then i hear a buzz sound from the living room, she left her phone.

i ended up carrying my bags and walked.

**

"Its Dark." i said while closing the front door slowly,

i walked with my tippy-toes and wishing that nobody will hear me,

" Running away ? " i heard someone voice so i looked up,

" SATAN ! WHERE ARE YOU ! COME OUT, " he cutted me off," shutup. im asking, why are you running away ?"

" i just, uh,"

uh-huh-uh-huh yeah,

author , i swear if you keep on messing with my thought i'll delete my self from this fiction.

" i'm sorry." i said,

" sorry ? "

" i'm sorry for being so stupid ," i took a deep breath ," im sorry for being too annoying, for being such a kid, for throwing tantrum, for doing stuffs that you hated, im sorry for."

i sighed," sorry for liking you."," I'm sorry i fell in love with you."

he didn't answer me, i covered my eyes with my bangs, its getting teary.

"Annyeong,Jaerim."

**

" APARTMENT SWEET APARTMENT ! " i screamed,

" I missed this place,"i faked a laugh, even tho no ones here, i felt weird.

i missed him, damn its just been one day !

Oh and  Mrs.song already found out, she is so sad when i was going out but i said its just because im feeling kind of weird . she says its okay but i refuse, i felt guilty.

" Ting Tong!"

the sounds of the bell snapped me out, i opened the door and i found a postman bringing letter, i taked one from him and smiled , he smiled back than left me.

[ Shin Hyun-sik ]

Hyunsik ?

"  So Eun-ah~! how's seoull. ? I bet its fun there, i was just missing you so i sended you this letter, busan got hotter, did you know Soojung brokeup with myungsoo ? that was soo shocking.

My Eomma, she missed you , she said she missed you when we used to play together on the beach,

Minah, I brokeup with her a few months ago, she was cheating on me. it was sad but i managed to make myself up again, i start doing stuffs more, not like a dork-desperate teenager.

And guess what ?

I'm Going To Seoull!

IM GOING TO STUDY THERE !

Okay, Pick Me Up On The Airport Sunday 5!"

Okay.

Wait What ?

Hyunsik is back ?

Back ?

I meant, Really Back?

i bitted my lower lip," My F-First Love."

**

' Higheels.. Seokkaman Stocking..'

The Sound of AOA's Miniskirt Woke Me Up, i blinked my eyes thrice to adjust the brightness of the room,

i rubbed my eye and looked around, oh yeah. i'm at my apartment.

"Let's buy ramen." i walked to the bathroom to washup then went to the nearest market.

**

'Slurp...Slurp..'

i ate the ramen , i've been eating 3 packages of Ramen.

i stretched my arms as i looked up, the sun  blurred my vision, i groaned.

" I missed this kind of day."

Well i miss more the day when i was with jae rim.

" Okay." i stood up, " Time to work."

i'm now working on a cafe, Mom kept sending me money but i just want to make my own money, i want to stop taking money from my Parents.

**

" Okay. Wait a second sir." i rushed to the Coffe maker and start making coffe then gave to the man,

" Thankyou Sir," he smiled then gave the money,

" Caramel Frappe." Other Customers keep on caming, this cafe is very famous which is good for me, that means my money got more.

" Thankyou M'am." i smiled ,

" Hello, What do you wan--" it was jaerim.

" You work here now ? " he said,

" Hm." i replied, i snapped out when i see the other customer lining up," whats your order ?"

" Hot Frappucino." he said, i maked the coffe,

BRUST!!!!

"damn," ," Busted ." i said.

i  rushes to the back and make the coffe ," Sorry sir, 2800₩."

" Hm." he took the coffe then went out,

**

" UH." i lied down on my bed,

Today was so tiring.

i wiped the sweat from my temple and changed my clothes.

The coffe shop was, So So So crowded,

I took my phone,

since the day i left i been waiting for you to text me.

But You know, I'm just imagining things.