LOVE TRIANGLE

LOVE TRIANGLE CHAPTER 4.
[ love was coming up ]

SO EUN POV.

that day. when i say sorry. i saw him smiling. i dont really sure but i think the distant between me and him is getting closer.

after we talk, Mrs.song came back.
ask if everything is good now.

i said," yeah. its good now."

that time! he smile.

this is the first time i saw him smile eventhough i live in the same house with him. i feel like stranger with him.
so now, as i already tell you, we are getting closer.

[ NEXT DAY ]

KEI POV.

" Hoaahm." i said.

im so so tired! i was waking all night because i play my phone. i was so worried about so eun! she live with an annoying boy.

then i saw so eun came in to the school.

Yippie! im gonna suprise her!

i followed her , and found that she talking with woo bin.

i hide.

i cant hear what they are talking about.

I AM SO CURIOUS.

i turn my head again to see what are they doing.

and theyre

hugging.

i run. i cant help my self, she is the only friend i have because ppl think im a weirdo. without i realize it, tears already burst out from my eye.

i ran into a hill.
i cried like an idiot. i kneeled down and cry.

SO EUN POV

"oppa? why did you tell me to see you?" i ask.

" i want to ask you something." he ask me back.

" what?" i said.

" my mom, is passed away. your mom is on LA right? did you miss her? i know that you havent see your mom for a long time." he said.

i looked down. and say," yes , i havent see my mom for like 8 years or so, and yes i miss her. but i know she will always wish the best from me."

suddenly he hugged me. and i hear him whisper " thanks. " i hugged him back. i know how it feels to not see your mom in a long time. but woo bin's mom is never going back.

i left then i texted kei.

KIM SO EUN :

kei eodiseo?

08:36

i waited for like 30 minutes and kei doesnt answer. im worried that something happened. so i go to the place we always go. the school roftoop and the park. i checked to her house. her mother say she left like an hour ago. so i realize that sometime we go to the hill
so i ran to the hill .

and my prediction was right.

she's there.

" Kei! " i shouted.

she saw me and turn her head.

i rush to kei's place then she told me to sit down.

" kei whats wrong?" i ask.

then she hugged me.

" im sorry so eun-ah.. im so sorry. " she cried.

i dont know whats going on , but i know something did happened. so i hug her back.

AUTHOR POV.

its 15:00 o'clock.

so eun is at home but not jae rim.

" where is he? isnt he always got home first?" so eun are worried.

then someone open the door , so eun hears a lot of laughing. and it was jae rim. with 2 girls. so eun saw them before. it was somin,yeonhee. they are last year princess contest. so eun knows because kei always have last year, and every year of princess contest report.

SOEUN POV

someone open the door.

it was jae rim and 2 other girls. its so min and yeonhee. i know her from kei.

they doesnt care about me and still laughing then go to the dining room. i peek at them jae rim hugs both girl.

______________

something happened. my heart feels, i dont know, weird. its like theres an state electricity company thats ruined.

i saw they walk away, on the door. jae rim wave to the girls. and he turned his back and saw me.

" ah youre here already?"

WHAT?! THIS JERK DOESNT SEE ME? I WAS LIKE ALREADY HERE WHEN YOU HUGGED THAT GURLS.

" yeah. " i said.

" what? are you jealous? " he replied.

" WHAT?! NO WAY! WHO WILL JEALOUS TO UM.. A JERK LIKE YOU!" i was panicking. crap.

" really? then stop that blushing." he chuckles and took his bag.

oh my gosh, am i blushing?! DAMMIT.

" i am not blushing!" i stuck my tongue out to him and left to my room.

*****

I AM TOTALLY RED.

i fluttered my face. im so embarassed because he saw me blushing.

then i quickly text kei.

KIM SO EUN :
KEI! MY HEARTBEATS,MY FACE IS BLUSHING, WHEN I SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE MY HEART IS SO RUINED TO PIECES!!!!

15:29

KEI :

its,love.

15:30

AUTHOR POV

kei saw the text from so eun.

and answer it.
she thinks its to woobin.
she doesnt want to lose her best friend. she tried her best to keep her feeling. eventhough woobin oppa allready know. woobin just think kei as a friend. yes woobin has a lot of pretty girls following him, and he just think that they are friends.

woobin is actually rude. thats why he is called " The Gangster" he and jae rim always fight.

meanwhile, so eun is still fluttering her face. and after she saw kei's text.
she is so so so so so shocked.

" God, Do I Love Jae Rim? "

_____________

Anyeong! i know my story isnt that awesome but i try my best to make it up so its gonna be good and not lame! thanks! see you next chapter!