3.

Gaipa wasn't actually as bad as Alan thought

Leng was just adding to the story to see how worried he would be if he heard Gaipa was seriously ill.
Gaipa even went to take a shower, ready to go back to rest. He didn't have time to bathe yesterday afternoon because he was already sick, and the medicine Leng bought  made his sleep like the dead. That's why he couldn't reply to Alan's message.

"If you really need some chicken, I can help you order some from my friend at the market."

"Same price, same quality."

Gaipa then sat down in front of Alan, who was looking at his unblinkingly with a glass of hot tea in front of him; provided by Gaipa.

"Mr. Alan?"

"Khab?"

"Do you really need the chicken?" Gaipa once again asked, a little confused as Alan had apparently been daydreaming.

"Not really. I mean, my sister just wants some chicken from your shop, Mr. Gaipa."

Alan then asked for permission to drink Gaipa's tea, but then smudged his shirt collar a little. Either because he was nervous about seeing Gaipa with his wet hair down, or because the tea was still hot and Alan forgot to blow on it first.
Gaipa, oblivious to his charm, looks worried, as he quickly tries to clean up the spilled tea on Alan's shirt collar, making him even more nervous.

"It's hot, isn't it?"

"Not too much, it's fine."

"Want to borrow my clothes? It'll leave a mark if you don't wash it immediately."

Alan then touched the collar of his shirt, a little worried because this was also the shirt he usually wore to work.
Gaipa coaxed again, scaring Alan that the longer he thought the faster the stains would seep in.

---

Alan is shirtless, Gaipa going first to soak Alan's shirt.
Both are now also in Gaipa's room, Alan busy taking in the contents of the room while Gaipa is busy looking for a suitable shirt for Alan.

"How about this?"

Alan then turned around, approaching Gaipa who was standing next to the closet.
Alan's body was slender, yet tall.
A little skinny but also has an athletic body, that's how Gaipa commented in his head.

"This?" Gaipa asked, covering Alan's body with his t-shirt in order to measure.

"It's okay, we have the same shirt size I think."

Alan accepted the shirt, with a suddenly nervous Gaipa staring in all directions as if he was a stranger in his own room.
After putting on the shirt, Alan then returned his attention to Gaipa. Was his pain really not that bad or was he actually holding it in?
From what he saw, Gaipa did look healthy.

"Do you really feel okay?"

Gaipa nodded his head. "I've never been sick for more than a day. It was also just a fever, maybe because  yesterday?"