7

Maybe it's too soon? But who wants to dwell in sadness?

Alan and Gaipa found their own happiness in each other. In that warm embrace and sweet kiss, they let go of their deep sorrow and were replaced by flowers blooming with butterflies in their stomachs. Intriguing yet pleasant.

The rain sounds so heavy outside that the shirtless Gaipa decides to pull up his blanket even more.

Eleven o'clock at night. In the hours that had passed, the dinner was over.

Alan smiled a little at Gaipa's small movements, making him open his eyes that were trying to sleep.

Then he looked at Gaipa with both eyes removed from his glasses.

"Are you cold?"

Gaipa lifts his head and looks at Alan who is also shirtless with a small smile.

I don't know what's wrong, maybe Alan's room is too big or maybe his body wants more contact with Alan's skin. Damn, he was cold as hell.

"Not really." Gaipa lied, still having a sense of shame despite having done things that were actually out of his limits.

"Come closer."

It's close; according to Gaipa.

Alan's cushioned arm feels warm against Gaipa's nape.

He scooted his body a little closer. Then Alan immediately embraces him, making his chest now almost touch Gaipa's sharp nose.

"How was it?" Alan asks.

Hot.

"You can't sleep either?" Gaipa asked.

Alan raised his hand, gently correcting the position of Gaipa's hair and then gave a small nod.

"We'll wake up tomorrow morning as lovers. Aren't you excited?"

Gaipa returns Alan's smile with a chuckle, making himself more comfortable in Alan's arms. "No, we've been official since I entered your home."

"Thank you." Alan meant it.

"Me too, thank you Alan."

Gaipa then closed his eyes as Alan's face came closer to kiss his lips.

The light peck ends up being another hot kiss.

Alan is clever, and Gaipa is curious about the new thing, making them a perfect combination with Alan as the master.

There are smiles and giggles in between the kisses and then it gets faster and messier as again, lust takes over.

"Maybe being a little more tired will get us some sleep." Alan climbs up Gaipa's body, then drops those light kisses to Gaipa's neck and chest.

.

.

.

.

"We really do have the same shirt size."

Gaipa looks like Alan in his three-button-down shirt.

As for the clothes? Alan will wash Gaipa's clothes later.

"We can swap clothes with no worries. Right?"

Gaipa nodded his head and sat on the bed while waiting for Alan who was still getting ready. His lover is now back with the four-eyed charm, Leng says.

Unusually, Alan's bed, which was a mess last night, is now looking neat. Gaipa decided to make the bed while Alan went to take a shower.

"Do you want me to walk you home or to the market?" Alan asked, then walked over to Gaipa with his tote bag. Gaipa said Leng was helping his open he's Chicken stall.