First meet /emo

Kaiser Michael

'AND GOAL!!'

The blonde man watch the tv screen as he passes by his friends who's also watching.
       "Dayum thats a real monster there" Isagi interrupted. Bachira then looked up looking at Kaiser.
Kaiser turned to his phone as it rang

Plok plok plok
Aiyayiyai aym chor littha butterlfly

"

Ah sorry that's my phone" Kaiser took his phone running upstairs. It was a call from his friend Kunigami.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

"Dayum that's his ringtone? Dude got me crackin" Bachira ate his popcorn after chocking because of laughing too hysterical.

*Kaiser's phone call*

"Hey, uh by any chance you know Rin and sae's cousin?" Kunigami asked on the phone

"Nope, no idea"

"Kay, her name is Y/n. You two are meeting tomorrow. I already got Ness' permission- wait no actually. Oh yea nevermind"

"Oooooookay i'm meeting with a girl now who are you trying to set me up with, person"

"Just make sure to meet. I'll text you where"

*Kunigami hangs up*

"Jit be trippin" Kaiser sighs and went downstairs again.

After the beauty sleep Kaiser gets, he went downstairs seeing literally Bachira sleeping at the hard ashy floor when he have his own room. Kaiser ignored Bachira then proceeded to the bathroom taking a quick hot bath. The blondie went to the cafeteria eating breakfast. He then take a look at his phone on one unread text message. It was Kunigami, he already sent the meeting place. Turns out it was at the cafeteria. Kaiser looked around not seeing Kunigami then ate again.
      After he finished eating, Kunigami came to him and greeted him. And ofcourse bringing the girl he talked about on the phone none other then Y/n Itoshi.

"Heyyyyyyy, is this THE Y/n?" Kaiser waves his hand and greets both of them.

"Yea this is Y/n. I'm doing those devils jobs since they are too busy on matches now. Uh anyways i will just go straight to the point. Y/n here will be your manager. Your personal manager, not for the whole teams manager" Kunigami explained more further.

"Woah.. B.M.G.F" Kaiser laughs. Afterwards (after Kunigami hit him in the head) he apologized and kissed Y/n's hand as a ""gentleman"" he is.

"Ehh thank you Kunigami for explaining. I don't need to explain thay much but i need your number so i could contact you" Y/n took out her phone and give it to Kaiser

"Darn girl i think that's my job to ask for your number? But okay okay" He chuckled and put his name there as ""Darling Kaiser😍"" knowing damn well you will change it after but whatever.
     Kunigami laughed and bend down to your height. He whispered that Kaiser is very flirtatious and takes everything as a joke. You nodded. Yes you are kind of annoyed,  what do you expect? It kinda runs in the Itoshi blood to be annoyed easily.

Isagi Yoichi

Isagi ofcourse got invited into blue lock. While Ego was talking, he realised that there's a girl in the shadows behind Ego. Isagi peeked interest in her as she looked kindly nervous. But time fly's and the girl never shows up again. All Isagi remembered was that she has a (h/c) hair. Or maybe it's that colour since it is kind of dark.