First Date / How He/You Ask to Go on a Date

Kaiser Michael

The manager was just explaining the teams strategy as usual. Kaiser ofcourse being the best-one in the room did not listen to Y/n but instead to music. What makes him think Y/n wouldn't notice? Y/n asked Kunigami to continue her explanation since he did already know the plan.

Kaiser was sitting at the back corner making Y/n more pissed. Y/n took off his earphones and stands infront of him.

"Kaiser, for the sake of your team please do listen to me?" You never actually care for the teams wins or lose. But ever since you became closer to them, feeling loosing is actually very miserable to you. But over here Kaiser is just listening to whatever thing he's listening.

"Oooooookay mom. Then go out on a date with me?" Kaiser smiled tilting his head patting a seat beside him leading you to sit.

What the hell is he thinking about.

Either way you accept.

(Ik what you thinkin. Same girl, same)

Isagi Yoichi

After a few times of Ego's death attempts you eventually introduced yourself. This boy named Isagi actually peeked your interest. You often go off stage and went to the cafeteria where people use to hangout, meet and eat.

One time in the middle of the night, you were extremely bored. You thought everyone is asleep at the time.

It was silence. Silence enough to see a blue haired figure walking right infront of you and stopped.

"Nice to see you here... Isagi?" You questioned making sure you called his name right. Isagi nodded.
"Hi Y/n, I didn't though I'd see you here at this time. I don't see you often in blue lock" Isagi now walking beside you. It looks like he is heading to the field to train.
"Oh yea haha. I actually came here to help Ego and Anri, didn't though this is the type of help they needed." You chuckled as Isagi turned to look at you in confusion.
"Ego ate too many noodles, he choked on something making him cough almost every two seconds. Such a sadistic right?" You asked turning your head back looking straight. Isagi and you talked until both of you entered the field.

"Your going here too, Y/n?" Isagi asked. Gosh this kid asks too many questions but it's fine though, it entertained you.

One time, two time and more than three times. You accompany Isagi train, sometimes with Bachira and even Rin. One time you kindly lost your mind.

"Hey Isagi, i bought you water here." You put the water on a bench. You accompany him for two hours straight.

"Isagi?" He hummed in response kicking a ball then brushing his hair with his hands.
"Go on a date with me." Have you lost your mind? 50-50. He widens his eyes in pure shock but then accepted it.

Seishiro Nagi

Long enough, Y/n and Nagi starts being best friends. Oh yea with Reo too. But it seems that Nagi may catch feelings for the one. Almost everytime they do interactions Nagi always got flustered or this weird feeling inside his heart. Never have he ever felt this feeling before getting close to Y/n.

At what time, Nagi texted Y/n saying that he got invited to this blue lock, something like that. Same as Reo, he also did inform Y/n about blue lock. Turns out Reo and Nagi are going together. Not knowing when will they go out, Nagi asksed Reo about dating advices.

"Reo"

"Huh?" Reo faced Nagi while he was walking with him.

"I want dating advices"