Ego, Shidou, Kurona, Hiori, Otoya Epic comeback slay

How You Meet

Ego Jinpachi

You grow up rich with a big family. Your dad used to be a famous soccer player. A good one.

Then starts this blue lock thing. Since you were little, your mother forced you to be more girly, be more into dresses, dolls, dancing and all of that. On the other side, your dad is very supportive. The reason why your mother wants you to be more 'girly' is because you play soccer, you play in the mud, you play race games and more other.

Eventually your dad got more tired tired and divorced your mother. Your mother got devastated, he was just realising that she's actually using him for the richness he has. Your dad got a new wife who's better then your real mother now.

"Sweetheart, i have great news!" Your dad came to you as you and your mother was just telling stories. You sat up then rose your eyebrows.

"You know this blue lock that i have been helping right? The field is quite big there, Ego and Anri lets you visit there at night where everyone is asleep. Isn't this great! You get to play soccer" Your dad grinned is excitement. More exited then you actually. Yes you were exited but who will you play with? You don't think you'd need practice, you need real gameplay. You thanked your dad with an upset look yet trying to cover it.

"What's wrong Y/n? No-no i know when your sad tell me what's wrong" Your mom asked as she looked at you in the eyes. Your dad realised it but just didn't want to ask to not bring the mood down.

"It's just- Yea i love that i get to play in blue lock but alone? But I'd rather play with my friends dad, sorry" You
smiled it off and just shrugged your shoulder. Your dad ran off to get something then came back. He was grabbing your backpack full of your food clothes and stuff toys.

"I didn't want to tell you sooner but you'll get friends too there. There's these good players, energetic players, players who truly loves playing soccer" Your dad put your bag beside your table. You laughed and hugged him tight.

"Right now?" You asked

"Yep right now" You said goodbye to your mother as your dads driving you there.

As soon as you get there, you got greeted by your bestfriend Anri. Anri was your childhood friend, even though she doesn't know how to play soccer she knows thee gameplay very well. She hugged you tight before Introducing you to this tall black haired men wearing a black shirt also.

"This is Ego, Ego this is Y/n" You think about a second of it and actually remembered that your dad have said the name Ego before. So this is Ego? Cool

"Ego Jinpachi." Ego corrects.

Ryusei Shidou

Shidou was a very brutal men known in your school. This men pick up fights very often. And out of luck, you are in the Medical part.

You learned as a medic since you peeked interest in it.

One time, Shidou picked up a big fight with a gangster near school only because the dude compliment his bracelet. A compliment.

Shidou came inside the nurses office seeing you also there. He saw you, saw an angel under the hot sun. Oh yea ofcourse he wasn't wearing a shirt since his got ripped.