Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Beast Lecture 101

The rays of the morning sun fell upon Mina's face as she slowly began to wake up from her sleep. She slowly began to pull herself up, but she felt a bit...strange. It was like she felt...energized for some reason. Her vision slowly began to become more focused as felt her stomach growling a bit. The sudden realization that she had almost forgotten about her food hit her as she quickly made her way over to the microwave. Upon stretching her hand out to the door, her eyes widened upon seeing it. Instead of her usual pink skin color, it was the same color as Kama's arms and legs.

"So what happened last night wasn't a dream..." She soon looked down at herself as her legs were the same color as Kama, though she soon noticed that she had a reptile-like tail with the same color pattern of her arms and legs. She quickly made her way over to a pantry and pulled out a stainless steel frying pan that showed her reflection on it. Her eyes widened upon seeing that her horns were sticking up instead of being bent, and her hair was much longer. About the same length as Kama's from the looks of it. "...okay, yeah, what happened last night wasn't a dream."

"Indeed~," Kama said as Mina let out a yelp of surprise from hearing Kama's voice in her head while looking around. "Relax, it's just me. Remember the deal we had last night?"

"Oh...right....wish you told me that I would look different after letting you live inside me."

"I didn't think that your appearance would change upon accepting my offer to become a Grand Servant. But there's not much I can do about it."

"Swell," Mina said before opening the microwave door and pulling out the small box of shrimp-fried rice. "Well, at least the food is still...moderately warm." She said before opening up a drawer next to her, pulling out a spoon, and beginning to eat the content that was inside it. "So...Lily's a Grand Servant, just like me?"

"Pretty much."

"For how long?"

"Who knows. Given what you saw yesterday, I can only assume that she's been a grand servant for a good ten years or so. Which would make sense given how well she can handle herself in a fight."

"Was there a reason why she hid something like that from me?"

"Multiple reasons. One of them might be because people wouldn't believe that what she has isn't a quirk, they might think of her being crazy, or they wouldn't believe her...no offense, but you humans are easy to fool."

"Hey!" Mina said before pausing and thought it over for a good ten seconds before sighing in defeat. "...crap, you got a point."

"It's not easy trying to explain one's self in a society like this without proof."

"Hm...I suppose you're right...So...what do I do now? I mean, I'm supposed to fight against these...beast villains, but you never explain to me what they are."

"I'll explain it on the way to school. Though you might want to inform Lily about this before classes start."

"Right," Mina said before looking at the time. "School doesn't start in two hours, that should give me at least thirty minutes of free time before class starts."

"Perhaps I can assist you in that. Though I will need to be in control of your body to help."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You have the body of a grand servant, or pseudo servant to be more accurate. That means you have super strength, speed, durability, stamina, and in this case the ability to fly." Kama said as it caused Mina to be taken by surprise by hearing this. "There are a few other perks, but for now let me have control of your body so I can let you experience it."