Months later.

Riley's POV~

It's been about 5 months since I was on tour with BVB... I miss them so much. I'm back at home with my parents and i'm about to move out. Since i had to come back home, i've been more depressed than ever, CC and i never happened....which hurt. My dad got all angry and basically screamed at all of them. I haven't spoken to any of them for like 3 months and it hurts. I knew it was too good to be true. But looking on the bright side of things, my career is starting to take off, Matt Good signed me after i sang at one of the BVB concerts. At the moment i'm a single artist. My parents are back from Australia so we're all here. Yay. Please sense sarcasm.

I was in my room practising one of my songs on my guitar when my mum called from downstairs. "Vio-i mean Riley! Mail!" She yelled. I chuckled and walked downstairs. She handed me a letter. On the front it read 'Miss Violet Riley Walters' in cursive writing. I flipped it over and saw the mailing address. 'Mr Andrew Dennis Biersack' was all i saw and a massive smile spread upon my face. "I'm just gonna go read this upstairs" i said walking up to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and eagerly opened the letter, from Andy.

"Dear Riley, we miss you so much! Matt told us about him signing you, we're so proud of you honey! We watched some of your YouTube videos too, yes, we found your YouTube mwhahaha! Your voice is truly beautiful, i mean it. Like i wouldn't be surprised if you were more popular than BVB. As you sang 'sad song' by We The Kings, CC teared up. He misses you a lot. We all do. You have no idea. We watched your most recent video, where you're singing 'Let them in' by Pvris, you looked so depressed. And your scars looked redder than ever. I just wanted to say...If you ever need something that you can stand behind, something to help you take on and deflect all of the hatred of this often cruel world, you will always have black veil brides, i promise you. I don't have much more to say unfortunately, but we love you Riley, a lot. We're always here, cheering you on, never give in.

Forever, Andy."

I was in tears. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. "@AndyBVB i just got your letter, made me cry, i love you ❤️" i clicked post and pinned the letter on my pin up board. I looked back to my phone and saw Andy had tweeted me back. "@carrythefire aww i'm glad, we love you! See you soon okay? x"

I smiled and continued singing. About 2 hours later my phone rang. It was Andy. Mwahahaha my time to make him fall off his chair laughing. "Hello welcome to Riley's wank bank, you wank it, we bank it" I said into the phone. Multiple laughs came from the phone. "Uh yeah Riley you're on speaker" Andy spoke. I chuckled and then we talked. It was so good to finally talk to them again but I knew we would have to hang up at some point and I didn't want to, I have missed these guys more than anything and it fucking hurts knowing that I wont be able to see them for a long time at least. "So Riles, what's happening with you?" CC asked. "nothing much really, I'm moving into my own place on Thursday which is exciting!"  I replied happily. "Oh that's great! Where abouts?" Ashley said sharing my excitement. "It's this apartment in Peppermint Grove, about 2 hours from my old house" I said. "Well that's awesome Riley! We're so happy for  you! But we have sound check now so we have to go, BYE RILEY WE LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!" Andy said before he hung up. I sighed and sat back down on my bed. "Love you too guys.." I said to myself.

I sighed again and became extremely bored, a common thing over these past few months, you see when i was on tour i always had someone to keep me entertained, usually it was always CC or Ashley though. God i missed these idiots. Being on tour with these nitwits, i met a lot of famous people and made a tonne of friends. I decided to text Tony from Pierce The Veil, him and i had become really close.

R-  TURRRRTLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!! i'm bored, entertain mehhhh :p

T- PANNNDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! missed you! what's crackalakin? B)

R- nothiiiing, im just hella bored bruh, where are you?

T-idek, im at this mall

R-  what mall?

T- summerhills mall

R- OMG YOU'RE RIGHT BY MY HOUSE OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG MEET ME AT HOT TOPIC IM ON MY WAY!!!

T- OMFG OKAY

i put my phone down and ran to do my hair and eyeliner then i was out the door heading to summerhills mall.