Chapter 1

"Y/N," you heard someone shout, you turned around to see Riker heading towards you. "Hey Riker, what you up to?" "Just ran to the shops then heading home, what you up to?" "Just had to get out the house." "Ow how bad is it this time?" "They didn't know I was home, so...pretty bad." "I'm sure it'll all work out." He pulled you in and gave you a big hug.
You'd met Riker at school. When he moved to LA he ended up being in most of your classes and you both became good friends when you was pared to do an assignment together for English.
The two of you go to the shops then go for a walk. "Did you want to talk about it or just not think about it?" "I just don't understand how everything has changed so quickly. 1 month at my birthday party they were fine, and now....now.... it doesn't matter." You stated getting defensive and had tears in your eyes "Y/N, hey don't get upset it'll all work out, did you want to come round mine to keep you mind off it. I've got an exam on Tuesday could use some help studding." You gave him a sarcastic look, "So basically you need help studying." "Partly.... but I also want to make sure you're okay and its math and you're the best at math. Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeease" "Okay, okay I'll help, but..." "Anything." "You're not allowed to let me get upset." "Deal." He gave you a hug and the two of you walk back to the Lynch house.