Chapter 9

You stood up as you felt Riker grab your hand, "Y/N, don't go." You turned to him and took a deep breath. "Look Riker, I really like you and I have for a while now, you've always been there for me and I thought you might have felt the same, but I guess not." "Y/N will you just wait a second," "No I'm going to ......" Riker pulled you in and kissed you "go" "Y/N, what made you think I didn't like you?" "You started the conversation with, about earlier, like you wish it had never happened." "If you'd left me finish I was going to say about earlier, I don't want things to change between us, but I really like you and I would love to take you out on a date." "Really?" "Really, Y/N you're the most amazing person I know, and I love you." "I love you too Riker." You and Riker started kissing again and it wasn't long till he had you against the wall, when the door suddenly opened, you had your legs round Riker's waist as you saw Rydel and Ross standing in the door way "Finally you two are together." Ross said, "Yaa, you are soo cute together" by this point you had jumped down and was trying to hid in Riker's chest as you could feel your face going red. "Yep, we're together. Can you leave now!" the two of them closed the door and Riker picked you up in a bridal lift and laid you on the bed as he started kissing you again.