Chapter 6

You caught up with Riker just before he opened the door. "Riker..." "Y/N, what are you doing here, what happened?" You headed over to him and he held you in his arms, "I heard you talking to my dad, then when you left it took like 5 seconds before they were arguing again, I kinds freaked out at them and ran out the house." "Did you want to stay here tonight?" "Would you mind? I just don't think I could go back tonight." "I wouldn't offer if I minded," "But would your family mind?" "Y/N they love you and they know what you're going through at the moment. So no they won't" you looked up at him, he looked down at you, you stare in to each other's eyes for a moment. "Ow Riker I thought I heard you, dinners ready." Riker moved away and had a frustrated look on his face. You laughed a little and he looked at you and smiled. "Y/N you staying for dinner now?" "I'm really sorry, would you mind? It's just my par...." "It's no problem I always make too much, come on you two it's on the table." "Okay will be there in a sec." Riker grabbed your hand and ran up to his room. You went in to his room and he shut the door, pulled you towards him, and kissed you with so much passion. As he moved away he looked at you "I've wanted to do that all day" "I've wanted you to do that all day" he smiled at you and kissed you again.