What Exactly Am I Needed For?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I started with cleaning up the makeshift bathroom first. There wasn't much to exactly clean; it was mainly building that was the problem.

How do they expect me to live here if things don't even work? I know Levi told me not leave, but if I'm going to live here I need something to actually do.

I moved over to the crates in the corner of the room and stacked them against the wall. I climbed up on the boxes and slowly started banging on the wall.

Surely if I can't leave, I'll just communicate with him this way. He'll have to hear me sooner or later.

After a few minutes of knocking, I heard a door slam followed by my door being swung open.

"What exactly are you doing?" Levi huffed as I climbed down, walking over to him.

"I need supplies to actually live here. The bathroom doesn't even work properly",

"What do you mean it doesn't work-",

I cut Levi off by throwing my arm in the direction of my "bathroom". He looked over and narrowed his eyes, slightly widening them as he saw what I was pointing to. With a click of his tongue and a sigh, he left my room slamming the door shut behind him.

A few minutes later her returned with 2 crates filled to the brim with items. He put them down on the floor and adjusted his shirt. He crinkled his nose at the dust and brushed it off of him.

"This first crate has items from old recruits. This second crates has some cleaning and building supplies. Make use of them and leave me alone." Levi stated before leaving my room once again.

I grabbed the crate of cleaning and building supplies and carried it over to the "bathroom". I first started to work on the sink.

~Time Skip After Building~

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and finished tightening the head on the shower. I stepped back and stared at my work proudly. The bathroom finally looked like a bathroom. I finally had a sink, toilet, makeshift bathtub and shower, and a makeshift mirror.

I walked back into my room and grabbed the other box, rummaging through it. There was a bunch of goodies left in these boxes, why would anyone want to leave these behind?

I slowly started decorating my room. I put a new blanket I found on my bed, I put away some clothes in one of the crates. I then grabbed 4 empty crates and a piece of wood to built a table. After a few more minutes of building and decorating, my room was complete!

I stepped back and marveled at my work. Soon my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it, revealing a cheery Eren, a shy Armin, and a stoic Mikasa.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned as Armin handed me a basket.

"Levi let us go into town for a couple hours today, so we picked you up some items to
make you feel more at home!"

I looked down at the basket and back at Armin. His face turned slightly pink as he stared at me with questioning eyes.

"Thank you guys. I'll put it to good use", I replied, giving a small nod to them.

I gave a small good bye wave and closed the door, putting the basket down on my table. I walked over to the crate of miscellaneous items and put it next to the basket they got me.