Savior of Humanity?

Eren's P.O.V

The dust cloud settled down and a Titan was standing there. (Y/n) actually shifted and I couldn't believe it. She stood there in a daze, staring at ground before her eyes glazed over. She fell backwards with a large THUD, shaking the ground around us.

"(Y/N)", Armin yelled as he ran towards her.

"Armin stop!" Mikasa yelled as she ran after him.

(Y/n)'s Titan form wasn't too special, nothing like the Colossal Titan or the Armored Titan. The only thing really setting her apart was her arms. Her arms were long and slender reaching all the way down just a little above her knees. Her fingers were skinny and pointy, curling around her calfs. Her body was more hunched over as if she was an animal swinging from the trees.

(Y/n) actually shifted. But how?

(Y/n's) P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see myself on the ground. I could see a tiny Armin and Mikasa running towards me, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. All I could hear was the blood pumping through my body. I struggled to push myself up, creating giant dust clouds; Armin and Mikasa getting flung back by them.

The crowd caught them, but soon drew their weapons at me. I went to put my hands up defensively, but my long claws scratched against the castle walls. Bricks and debris rained down towards the cadets causing them all to run away in fear. I tried talking as if I was human, but only a loud roar came out.

I watched in panic as more and more dust and debris flew everywhere. I just wanted it to stop. Another flash of lightning erupted and Eren's Titan was there, crouching over the cadets to save them from the debris. Relief washed over me as the dust disappeared, leaving me in the sights of hundreds of scared people.

We stared back and forth at each other as Eren stood up, looking over at me. I went to raise my arm, but a loud canon sound went off and a rope trap engulfed it. My flesh started to burn as I cried, my roar echoing through the sky. More and more rope traps were shot, digging into my skin.

I stumbled backwards, tripping over the trap. As I fell, my leg snapped causing me to roar out in pain. Eren stalked over, pinning my face down in the dirt with his hand. I glanced up at him, desperately wanting the traps to be yanked off. My skin warped under the traps, blistering from the tension.

"Brat, get her out", Levi spoke as he landed on my head.

I looked over to him, anger coating his face. I didn't mean to shift; I didn't even know I could shift. Maybe everyone is right, maybe I am better off dead?

Eren biting into my neck relaxed me from my thoughts. My vision started to stretch as if I was being ripped apart. Everything got splotchy before it just stopped.

Armin's (P.O.V)

Eren bit (Y/n) out of her neck; The air releasing from the pressure change. He grabbed her out of his mouth and laid her on the ground. Her body glistened from Eren's saliva coating her. Her leg was bruised and misshaped, probably from when she landed. I ran over to her, my voice getting caught in my throat as I got closer.

Eren said she couldn't shift. How was she able to? Is she alright? What is going to happen to her?

A million thoughts filled my head as Corporal Levi jumped down from her decomposing Titan shell. Eren released himself from his titan form and stumbled over, his body aching from the sudden transformation. Hanji practically trampled over us, hovering over (Y/n).

"I thought she couldn't shift?", Eren stated, breaking the silence.

Levi only glanced over at him before taking out a handkerchief, cleaning some gunk off of (Y/n)'s face. He stood back up, scrunching his nose, and turned on his heels to face everyone.

"(Y/N) will not be allowed to step foot outside of her quarters. Nobody is allowed to communicate with her besides Erwin, Hanji, and I. If you disobey, I will personally feed you to the titans. Do you all understand?"

Everyone saluted Corporal Levi as he turned on his heels again, walking back to his office. Hanji put cuffs on (Y/N) and picked her up, carrying her right behind Corporal Levi. Everyone started to disperse as I watched them walk away.

Eren said she couldn't shift and I know he wouldn't lie to me. Has she ever shifted before? What could of caused her to shift without her realizing? It didn't look like she meant to harm us, what could it me-

A firm hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality. I looked over to see Eren looking at me with concern.

"You have that look on your face again Armin. Are you alright?",

"I'm fine...I'm just confused is all.",

Eren nodded as he left go, walking back to the commons. Mikasa followed after him, leaving me by myself. I looked at the rubble on the ground. I couldn't bring myself to leave. I could only stare as these thoughts invaded my head again.

(Y/n) just needs training. I know she's the savior of humanity. I can just feel it.