How they propose to you: Pt.1

[All underaged characters will be aged up to their 20s in this chapter]

❄️Kaeya❄️

- You two were having a nice, candlelit meal at home when he proposed. He cooked the food himself under the guise of "wanting to spoil you a little tonight." While you were eating, Kaeya reached over the table to grab your hand and said sweet words.

"Ah, Y/n, my little snowflake. Ever since you came into my life, I've been much happier than ever before in my life. The way your eyes look at me, I could get lost in them. I love you, more than you could ever know."

- He pulled back with a cheeky smile, leaving you flustered from his sudden sincerity. You went to grab your drink when you realized a beautiful diamond ring that wasn't there before on your finger. Kaeya had slipped it on as he was saying his little speech.

- Your eyes watered as he walked to your side of the table and got down on one knee. He took the hand with the ring in his and asked the magical question.

"My darling, will you marry me?"

- You said yes and jumped out of your seat to hug him. It was the first time Kaeya shed happy tears. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with you.

🎶Venti🎶

- Venti, being the romantic he is, took you out for an evening picnic on Starsnatch Cliff to watch the sunset. He brought all your favorite foods and, of course, a bottle of dandelion wine. While you ate, Venti even played you a song on his lyre.

- After you two finished eating the food, you sat in comfortable silence while you watched the sun go down. Then Venti handed you an envelope wrapped with a (favorite color) ribbon saying it's a little poem he wrote for you.

"How do I stop from falling in love
when the spring breeze
gets caught in your hair
or when your smile reaches your eyes

Amidst a sea of daisies
I catch my breath
the world stands still
as the stars collide in my heart

Without you I see no after
I'm ready to start our forever
This life long dream of us together
The thought fills my heart with glee

So, my dearest windblume, I ask; Will you marry me?"

- Your eyes widened at the last stanza and you turned around to question Venti only to see him holding a diamond ring while on one knee. He giggled at your shocked expression and looked at you with anticipation.

"Well windblume? Will you?"

- You pounced on Venti, knocking him to the ground, screaming "yes!" He slipped the ring on your finger as you kissed. You asked how he managed to afford a ring and he said he's been secretly doing commissions to raise enough mora to buy it. It was a lot more work than he's used to but it was definitely worth it.

🐺Razor🐺

- As Razor got older, his English improved exceptionally throughout the years. It was no easy feat but you being by side his through it all helped him a lot. During one of his lessons, he learned about the practices of marriage and what it meant. It made him think about you and how he'd like to be with you forever.

- He didn't have any money to buy a fancy ring but he didn't feel like he needed to. It's not about how big the diamond is, it's about asking his loved one to spend the rest of their life with him. So that's exactly what he did.

- You two were sitting under a tree when he asked. You had just finished hunting boars together and eating the steaks you cooked. Razor looked up at you while laying on your lap and smiled at how content you seemed. Then he straight up said, "Marry me, Y/n." You nearly choked on your food from his sudden proposal. You asked him if he was serious and he simply nodded.

- Razor explained that being his mate kind of already meant they were married because mates last forever. But he wanted to marry you the human way since it seemed so special. He loved you and couldn't imagine being anyone else his mate. Even though it was sudden and a bit random, you happily accepted his proposal and kissed him.

🔥Bennett🔥

- Bennett decided to make his proposal extra exciting by disguising it as a treasure hunt, since that was one your favorite things to do together. He went all over Mondstadt to find luxury chests and placing items in them that were from happy memories you two made throughout your relationship along with letters with riddles that led to the next chest.  He anonymously sent the first letter to you in the morning.

- When you recieved it, you instantly knew Bennett wrote it because of the slightly messy handwriting. After figuring out the riddle, it led you to the shrine of depths in Dadagupa Gorge, where you two first met. It had a prototype Rancour sword and another letter. You remembered that you gave him the sword because he broke his while fighting off hilichurls.

- It took majority of the day to find all the shrine of depths mentioned in the letters. Your bag was full of nostalgic items by the end of it. The final destination wasn't another shrine of depths but in front of the Thousand Winds Temple, where you two found your first real treasure chest at by solving the puzzle. There, you found him standing in the center waiting for you. When you asked about the treasure hunt he sent you on, he said the speech he'd been practicing the entire day.

"Y/n, do you know why I call you sunshine? Because that's what you are to me, of course! You bright up my world like no one else can, even more than finding treasure. Then again, no amount of treasure can compare to you. You're an amazing partner and I love you so so much! A-And I don't ever want to lose you s-so, ah...mmmm...please marry me Y/n!"

- Bennett nervously presented the ring to you, nearly shoving it in your face. You were surprised at first then you jumped on him, excitedly yelling out "Yes!". He cheered before losing his footing, sending you two tumbling down on the ground. You both laughed as he slipped the ring on your finger. It was the happiest he'd ever been but he knew he'd be even happier when he actually married you(hopefully sooner rather than later).