Them as cats and dogs: Pt.1

I've been watching a lot of pet videos lately so I decided to make this chapter lol. Enjoy!

❄️Kaeya❄️
(Cat)

- Kaeya is a pretty chill cat. When he's feeling lazy, he likes to sprawl across the couch and take a nap. When you come home, he instantly wakes up and runs to the door to greet you.

- When he's energetic, he's a bit of a troublemaker. Doing little mischievous cat things like knocking over cups, sitting on your computer while you're using it, pawing at your clothes, etc. But he always shows slight remorse of his actions when you get mad.

- Kaeya absolutely love chin and ear scratches. He'll let out on annoyed meow if you stop.

- His meows are soft and affectionate. He only meows loudly to be annoying or when he's hungry.

- Kaeya loves playing in the snow. The cold doesn't bother him for some reason.

🎶Venti🎶
(Cat)

- Venti is a very clingy cat. He constantly seeks attention from you, no matter what you're doing. Even when you're busy, he'll paw at your clothes and meow demandingly until you fold and give him what he wants.

- He loves cuddles and pets. He will whine dramatically if you stop.

- Whenever you try to leave, Venti literally blocks the door with big sad eyes. He hates being alone because it's boring. He needs somebody to snuggle and play with.

- Venti is fairly energetic, always playing with you or his toys and going outside to run around. You have to keep him away from the door when it starts raining or he will run outside and roll around in the puddles.

- He loves when you dress him up is cute cat clothes. They make him feel pretty. But don't try to put socks or shoes on him because he will scratch you. He doesn't like how they feel on his paws.

🐺Razor🐺
(Dog)

- Razor isn't the smartest dog out there but he is very cute and loyal. He's also pretty obedient but you often have to tell him something more than once for him to understand.

- Razor loves going outside and playing games with you, specifically fetch. The two of you usually stay out for a few hours before he's ready to go back inside.

- Teaching him tricks is a bit difficult because it takes him a while to understand you but eventually he gets the hang of it with a few treats and lots of encouragement.

- Razor loves belly rubs and head scratches. He also loves when you brush his fur because it feels nice(he's a very f l o o f y dog).

- Razor doesn't like going out in public much because too many humans around make him nervous. You usually have to bribe him with treats, cuddles, and extra head scratches to let you bring him to a public setting.

🔥Bennett🔥
(Dog. He's gonna be a puppy because I think it fits him better.)

- Bennett is probably the most excitable puppy you've ever met. He's always smiling, wagging his tail, and jumping up on you whenever he sees you. He can never seem to sit still for long because of all the energy in his little body.

- Bennett is also very clumsy. He's constantly running into walls, slipping on the floors, missing stair steps, even tripping on his own tail one time. He doesn't actually get hurt from his little accidents but they are funny to watch.

- This puppy has a very adventurous spirit and a bit impulsive. Meaning he'll randomly run off when he's in a new area or to chase small animals. He whimpers and gives you kisses as an apology when you scold him.

- Bennett loves back rubs and chin scratches. One time, your rubs felt so good he fell asleep and tumbled off the couch. The fall startled him awake but he shook it off and hopped back on the couch to receive more rubs.

- He's super friendly to your friends and family. He loves giving kisses and laying on their laps. He seems to have just as much fun with other people around as he has with you.