IMPORTANT

CW: contains smoking, death, vulgar language and other topics.

Name: Y/N

Features (your features obv silly

Sexuality; idk but you ain't straight.
You disgusting homo/j

Personality; relentless, outspoken, confident, strategic, intelligent, and hard working

The chapters are long in this book just so you know

Stand: Back In Time

TYPE : Close Range, Natural Humanoid

APPEARANCE: The Stands' overall design is simple, with a muscular, humanoid body. Its facial features consist of a sharp jaw and cheeks, as well as a square forehead. However, the top half of its head is covered in a silver, circular helmet that looks like a clock and is split into three segments. The stand also wears a silver jumpsuit covering its entire body.

Abilities: BACK IN TIME'S abilities are divided into two different phases, LOWER PHASE and SUPER-LOWER PHASE, which depend on how much the stand will reverse time.

LOWER PHASE - The user can choose the range of the time he wants to reverse. Everything in this range will be reversed for the specified amount of time chosen.

SUPER-LOWER PHASE - The user can reverse time on a selected person or object as many times as he wants. This is limited to one object at a time
However reversing time on a person does not mean reversing their physical state. It means reversing their possession and energy.

For example; If someone is dead, they can't be brought back to life. If someone is sick, they can't be cured of illness. But it would replenish the energy of someone who just ran a marathon. It's essentially resetting their body, stamina, and physical belongings.

He can't use the stand on himself,
Similarly to shining diamond.

However this logic changes with inanimate objects. For example if a cup is broken, it can easily be fixed.

If soda had been poured into a cup and the user reversed it, the soda would return to the bottle it came from

Range: C
Speed: B
Destructive power: A
Development potential; A
Precision: A
Durability: C
Learning: B