Seperation Anxiety (Mephone4 x OJ, PER)

i PROMISE i'll actually do a request soon probably maybe idk... anyways i love mephoj it's literally so cute and underrated!! :3

(also when mephone blushes or cries his screen turns a darker shade of blue and his screen glitches out slightly, silly little hc!!!)

---

Ever since the third season of inanimate insanity started, both Mephone4 and OJ had been overjoyed. They never had an excuse to be around eachother, so ever since the season had started, Mephone was very clingy towards OJ. So much so that the other contestants started to pick up on their once hidden relationship.

Some thought that Mephone would give OJ special treatment and others believed that Mephone would never give a contestant special treatment no matter what, but even Mephone didn't know what he would do.

"GAH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?" Mephone yelled to no-one in the Calm-Down-Cabana, trying to comfort himself. "If i give OJ special treatment, the show won't be fair at all but if i don't then he could be voted out!" He pressed his face to his palms. He then heard footsteps coming from the entrance to the cabana.

"Mephone? Are you in here?" OJ said, looking around the cabana and soon seeing Mephone sitting on the couch as he put his palms down from his eyes. "Oh, hey OJ!  Whaddya need?" Mephone said, trying to sound as upbeat as possible to not worry his boyfriend, (clearly failing..) "Just wanted to check up on you. You've seemed way more stressed than usual lately,  what's up?"

Mephone's screen turned a slightly deeper blue as his screen glitched out slightly, adoring the fact that OJ cared so much for him. "Just uh- worried about our relationship in the show. I mean of course I can't give you special treatment for being my boyfriend, but i don't want you to be eliminated. We've barely been able to talk since the start of season 2 until now, and if you were eliminated..."

Mephone's screen was glitchier than ever and tears formed in his eyes. OJ took his hand in his own and rubbed it with his thumb after kissing it."Oh, love.. You don't need to worry about that. I don't need special treatment, and if i do get eliminated we can always stay in touch. I love you, and I've missed you so much but our relationship can survive through anything. Even seperation."

Tears still streamed down Mephone's face as OJ softly pulled Mephone into a hug. He just cried into OJ's shoulder (?) and squeezed him. "Aw, it's  okay, hun.. Let it all out.." OJ whispered into his ear (?) as he rubbed his back in an attempt of comforting him.

Mephone sniffled as he pulled away from the hug, their hands interlocked.

---

RAHH ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER ‼️‼️

{]464 words including A/N[}