Chapter 13 - The Truth

Chapter 13: The Truth

******************************

Previous: Houtarou got some clues to captured Kuro Threats, however because of false accusation about harassing Eru, he was kicked out and decided to stay away to Eru and make himself out of the mystery.

The Story Continues

Kyousuke's POV

Kyousuke, Satoshi and Mayaka is in the Classics Club room, he is apologizing to them about what Houtarou did, today Eru is in her class room and same on Houtarou they avoiding each other.

Kyousuke bow his head on Mayaka and Satoshi "Sorry, Satoshi-kun, Ibara-san, I apologizing on what Houtarou did on Chitanda-san. We're deeply sorry."

Satoshi: "Well, I believe that Houtarou wouldn't do something like that."

Mayaka: "I guess, I accept it because it is you Oreki-senpai, where is he?"

Kyousuke: "Houtarou? Ah, He don't want to see Eru so he's not coming here. I guess he need some space and I bet Chitanda-san is the same."

Mayaka: "I see, we're going on Chii-chan class room when he's not coming that perv-"

"Ibara-san, please don't call him like that."

Mayaka: "I wil try..."

Satoshi: "Um, Kyousuke-senpai. Do you have any idea who is the real culprit?"

"I don't know yet, remember that we're not good at solving mysteries and Houtarou doesn't want to get involved anymore so he won't help."

"I see, I feel bad on Houtarou."

Suddenly a door opens and they saw Eru on the door and enters the room.

Mayaka: "Chii-chan!"

Satoshi: "Chitanda-san."

Eru: "Konnichiwa~"

Kyousuke: "Konnichiwa, Chitanda-san."

"Today, we have club activity to discuss.....And I heard everything Oreki-senpai so you don't need to apologize, just stay away that person to me..." She referring on Houtarou.

Kyousuke: "Yes, I sense that you eavesdrop ever since the beginning. Before you enter here you make sure that person would come here so you check and observed then you enter. Don't worry Chitanda-san."

"Yes. As expected of Oreki-senpai."

"Well I will go on my club, See you later Chitanda-san, Ibara-san, Satoshi-kun."

Eru: "Hai~ Ja Matane~"

Satoshi and Mayaka: "See you."

Houtarou's POV

Houtarou usually is in the Classics Club room after class but now he's staying at his home waiting for Tomoe, Kyousuke or his Father to arrive. Houtarou is reading a book then suddenly the telephone is ringing since he's alone at the house and lazy to move, he has no choice but to get up and answer the call.