Chapter 11 : Paolumu

"That's your plan, huh!?" Paolumu snarled, sharply inhaling an enormous funnel of air into her lungs. "To... Carve me up and use my body parts to invade my home!?" Her breasts expanded as she drew back, almost bursting out of her feather-soft winter coat before she fired blasting missiles of compressed air at her attacker. The suction alone was enough to pull the Hunter forward, causing him to lose his footing and the hold on his shield.
"Damn it.. This attack..!" He had no choice but to brace himself for impact. "My body's not fast enough to dodge it!" The weaponized air rippled against his body, shredding away his armor and sending him crashing into the dirt as he whirled backward. The Hunter stabbed his Charge Blade into the ground and regained his feet, but was quickly met with a flurry of powerful kicks.

Battered and exhausted, the Hunter was barely able to lift his weapon. "The Third Fleet was lost in this place.. and it's up to me to get them out of there." He hated how it sounded, but it was true. The Third Fleet's airship was destroyed by some fearsome Flying Wyvern - and regardless of whose fault it was, the responsibility was his. "I'm going to complete my mission by any means necessary." 
Paolumu's eyes filled with fear, but her resolve was steel. "Fine, then." She took to the air, inhaling funnels of swirling wind. Each breath made her breasts grow larger, and her coat again struggled to stay fastened against her body. The Hunter thrusted his Charge Blade into its shield and holstered them on his back as he sprinted to the side. Paolumu was intent on making sure he didn't escape. She used gusts of air to propel her forward, but was swiftly eluded by the Hunter. "You can't run forever!" Her cheeks looked flustered as she grew more and more frustrated with not being able to land a single clean blow. Time after time she danced about on the wind before tackling the Hunter at full speed. The Paolumu made each attack with killing intent. The Hunter dug deep in return, blocking and deflecting each blow.

"Okay... I've had enough!" Paolumu whirled about in the air, preparing for her ultimate attack. The amount of sheer force and momentum she was building up was enough to crush any mere man from the pressure alone, but the Fifth Fleet Hunter had a plan.
"La la laa~" a Flashbug flew around peacefully, completely ignoring the violence in her vicinity, before being snatched out of the air. "Hey! What are you doing!?"
The Hunter slapped her into his slinger and fired her forward.
"Oh, yay! Woohoo!!!" The Flashbug Girl pulled out a pair of sunglasses as she was propelled at the Paolumu. "Now for the finale! Baby, I'm a firework!" She spun gleefully before emitting a blinding flare, the explosion of light so sharp and pure that it cut through the air and created a sparkling sound.
Paolumu was blinded and disoriented, falling straight down to the ground. She struggled to gain her footing, seeing only stars until her vision cleared up to the Hunter standing over her with his blade raised.
"You're... A real piece of shit, I hope you know that.." Paolumu accepted her fate, her long eyelashes unhindered by her squeezing her eyes shut.
"And you're kind of cute," replied the Hunter, stabbing his Charge Blade into the ground. "We gotta think of a way to save the Third Fleet. Got any ideas?"

"I don't give a damn about the 'Third Feet' or any of you worthless humans!" Fussed Paolumu, her incredibly large ears twitching as she protested.
"It's 'fleet,' and also.." The Hunter approached her slowly. "What's with these ears?"
The Paolumu raised an eyebrow. "My ears? My ears are normal, you're the one with--" as his index finger and thumb pinched the upper rim of her ear, a shiver of tingles shot down her body. She quickly covered her mouth, her cheeks now flush red.
The Hunter's eyebrows raised. "Wait.. no way.."

"So first you try to rip me to shreds, then you wring your Monster girl pussy out on my dick? Is that what you're into?" The Hunter gave the Paolumu mercilessly fluid strokes, rolling his body into her flooding walls.
"You're.. you're the one that touched my ears!" She panted passionately, hating how addicted she was getting to his dick. The Hunter noticed that with every breath her breasts expanded. Suddenly, he pressed his palm against her mouth, not relenting in his assault on her walls.
Breathing in air is where her strength is, so being put in a position to not have access to air made her feel helpless. The timing couldn't have been worse, another orgasm was coming and it was already going to be much more intense than the last. She couldn't risk losing this feeling, so she was forced to forego breathing in hopes that she could cum before she suffocated to death. Her little arms struggled with futility against his hand. He beat her in combat and now he's beating her cervix. Paolumu's eyes rolled back, and even though she constricted her monster girl pussy, juices poured out from her body. Air is overrated after all.
The Hunter removed his hand, and the Paolumu regrettably gasped for air. As her breasts became larger, an idea sparked in the Hunter's head. "I got it!"

The Paolumu gave him all the details of how she crafted her winter coat that expanded along with her breasts. She taught him how to replicate this expanding material, and how to craft an air balloon capable of rescuing the Third Fleet's airship from the area where it had been downed decades ago. The Fifth and Third Fleets sang the Hunter's praises, and for the first time he actually felt like he deserved it.