Authors Note

Hi,

I thought I would take the chance to explain what is going on at the moment. I have been wanting to update however there have been a few problems going on in my life which have prevented me from doing so. Although I know very few people read this, here is my explanation:

I have some complete utter crap going on in my life at the moment. To start it off I really don't like myself, more specifically I hate myself at the moment.

I was bullied when I was 5,6,7,8 and later on again when I was 10, 11, and 12. This has stuck with me for most of my life and I am both happy and sad to say that I believe them.

I have realised I am a complete and total bitch which is why I cannot have friends and why I feel excluded from most things.

I feel exclude in school, which I am and I can't even talk to anyone because I'm not allowed anything wrong with me. Everything in my life is supposedly lovey dovey and perfect according to everyone, hence why I cannot tell. My parents think I have friends while that is far from the truth. To top it all off, I'm not even allowed to move schools for 6th form. I really need a fresh start however I'm not allowed it.

I really want to update and I will however until I get over all the s**t in my life it won't be good quality. Not that it ever was. To be truthful I really do believe that I am ugly and stupid and that I should be lonely because it's what I deserve. I am fat and I know it and this will never change.

So sorry for all the crap but that is what I am. For those people who think I'm attention seeking, maybe I am, maybe I'm not but what has been said in this authors note is the truth. I am ugly, fat and a bitch.