Chapter 2- Hope

My name is Hope! Ironic right? Yeah it is. I was born during a conflict between my kind and a select few humans (which ended up being thousands). We were noticed for the wrong reasons one time and they thought they would hunt us down and try to dwindle our numbers to extinction.

I have been alive for 14 almost 15 Shadow years but that is just a meager 50 years of your time. So i have seen lifetimes fly past and people grow up and die. It is frightening and i hate it. Oh, back to the topic at hand... I was called Hope because my parents believed that i would grow up to be the bridge between the two comunities that couldn't co-exist at that time, to unite and live together yet still be different at the same time. But then the war ended and both sides were struck with devisation.

My name was ironic because it was never needed. I was never needed. This is what makes my decision in the next few days so bloody difficult. Who the hell knows what choice i should make. I surely don't. 

I hate it here i really do. Never have i belonged here and i never will but what scares is how i will act and what will happen wheni become a human with the powers of the Unknown. It rarely ever fairs well and most people return home at the end of their first year as a human, but i won't.

A/N So here is the second chapter. i was thinking of creating different view points deffinatly in the next chapter as it is aa huge change and full of detail.

See ya! :)