🔞 Our Leader 🔞

Type: Foursome
Top: Yeonjun,Taehyun,Beomgyu
Bottom: Our dear Leader Soobin

Soobin's POV:

I was the last member to record our new song, "Sugar Rush Ride". All the members were at home already, so I took the bus and went home tired.

"HYUNNNNGGGGG" was the first thing I heard when I came home...
"Yes Taehyun?" I answered while I entered the house, Yeonjun,Beomgyu and Taehyun were smirking at me, so I said,"What?"

Yeonjun approached me while saying seductively, "Soobin-ah, you should be tired coming home late. How about we give you pleasure? Hmm?" Then Yeonjun removed my shirt and lifted me. He went to his bedroom with Beomgyu and Taehyun following us. Yeonjun throwed me on the bed, and the 3 members were undressing. When they were done, they undressed me as well.

"Wait, I'm the Hyung, I'm the one who has the control" I said. "Pfft, hyung just enjoy" Beomgyu answered me. Yeonjun went on top of me and started to kiss all over my neck, Beomgyu was sucking my d!ck, Taehyun jerking himself. I was a moaning mess. As Beomgyu started to suck faster, I moaned to Beomgyu "Beomgyu-ah I'm going to cu-m, rem-ove your h-head" But Beomgyu didn't care and I came in his mouth, surprisingly, Beomgyu swallowed all of it.

"Come on, I don't want to wait anymore, let's give our Hyung some pleasure" Taehyun groaned. So it went like this. Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun were all fighting to know which dick was bigger. Yeonjun's was 21cm, Taehyun's was 16cm and Beomgyu's was 17.5cm. Yeonjun layed on the bed, he told me "Soobin-ah, you don't need prep, let's make it hurtful but with pleasure." He put me on top of his dick as he shoved it in me. "aaaaaaa-aahhhh Yeon-j-un" I moaned out loud. "Bounce on me Soobin-ah" Yeonjun ordered.

For maybe 2 minutes I was bouncing on his dick but then suddenly, Taehyun went behind me, he shoved his dick in my hole while I still had Yeonjun's dick in me. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRHGGGHHHHH, TAAAEEEHYUUUNNN!" I screamed. I had 2 fucking dicks in me. As they both started to thrust inside me, they started really slow but I wanted more so I said "Taehyun-ah, Yeonjun hyung, please harder and faster" Yeonjun smirked and said "That's not our names"
"Call us daddies" Taehyun said.
"TAEHYUN! I'M YOUR HYUNG" I complained. They both stopped thrusting and Taehyun said "No daddies? Then no pleasure"
"Okay fine" I sighed and continued, "  Can you please thrust harder and faster DADDIES"
"Babyyy you sure? There's no going back." Yeonjun said. "Yes! Yes I'm sure! Now please do it!" I begged.
"Cute" Yeonjun murmured before starting to thrust like a monster. I was out of my mind enjoying it and then I realized,where's Beomgyu? But then someone harshly grabbed my hair while I was moaning and shoved their dick in my mouth, I looked up and saw.....Beomgyu! I was getting fucked by two dicks in my hole and one in my mouth!

Yeonjun moaned "a-aaahhh fuck im gonna cum" "Me too" growled Taehyun. They both thrust faster as they came in Soobin. Taehyun removed his dick but Yeonjun stayed like that. Soobin wanted to say something but couldn't because of Beomgyu's dick in his mouth, soon later Beomgyu came in his mouth and Soobin swallow it all. Yeonjun said "Let's sleep now"
"Fuck all three of you, we have Music Banm tomorrow! How can I perform tomorrow in this state!" O growled. Taehyun sighed and layed on the bed and said "You asked for it Hyung" I sighed and went to bed. We were four in one bed but it was comfortable...

!! Hyukai isn't here cause he.....umm.....was at a friend's house !!

Next chap. will be Hyukai's.