🔞Beomgyu x TXT🔞

Top: TXT
Bottom Beomgyu

Beomgyu POV:

As always, I was the loudest member in TXT and the proud mood maker of course. Me and the other members came back after shooting "To Do" I threw myself on the couch and was about to rest but Yeonjun hyung said "Ah-ah little one, after being so loud on the TO DO shooting episode, you're getting punished." Meh I was fine, why not I guess. "Okay sure let's go to our bed hyung" I wad about to go but then Soobin hyung hold my arm and said "Not with Yeonjun, with nobody."
"What do you mean?" I asked. "Come to the bed and you'll see." Soobin hyung said. I went to the room and saw that Taehyun and Kai were waiting there. Then somebody harshly grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. Taehyun and Kai jumped on me and removed all my clothes including my boxers. I was naked on the bed dumbfounded. "Okay...that was rude but now what?" I asked. Taehyun went on the right side of the bed and took my hand and started.....tying my hand on the beds corner- soon I couldn't move my right hand, Kai took my left hand and tied it to the left side of the bed and Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung tied my legs on the right and left side of the bed. I couldn't move at all.

"What the fuck" I said. Yeonjun took out his phone and said "Our TO DO episode shooting lasted.....exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes." Then Yeonjun hyung took a vibrator and pushed it all the way in my hole. "nghh-h" I whimpered. "Hyung you'll be tied up here with the vibrator with the highest speed for 3h 20 minutes from now." Taehyun said and Yeonjun hyung started the vibrator. "aah-hh fuck wait-t nghh- haa-" I moaned loudly. "Oh and one more thing" Soobin said. "If you cum, you'll wear a lingerie and one of us or maybe all of us will fuck you on the elevator from B1 to the 25th floor." Soobin said and all left the room. Fuck. "Aahhhh-hh you mean hy-unggs" I moaned very loud. I was trying to hold my cum but it was hard. "nghhh-h ah! ughh-h" I was moaning very loud. 30 minutes passed with my loud moans. It was impossible now to not cum. Luckily Yeonjun hyung didn't click on the highest speed so it was bearable. "AHH!" I screamed and....cummed..i came. Shit. Fuck Yeonjun Hyung turned on the highest speed. That hyung knew me to well. My legs were shaking a lot and I was moving a lot to get free but they tied my hands and body to tight. "Ahhhh nghh st-op please-e hick-k" I moaned. I was cumming a lot. 3h 20 minutes passed and they all came back. "St-hop the vib-ratorr...."  I said.

"Looks like you came Beomgyu. Tomorrow at 1pm you're getting fucked in the elevator from B1 to 25th floor."  Yeonjun said and turned off the vibrator...

PART 2 COMING SOON
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS SOO BUSY