🔞 Yeongyu 🔞

Part 2

Top : Beomgyu
Bottom : Yeonjun

Yeonjun POV:

Ah.. .shit my head hurts like hell and my ass hurts a lot. I looked next to me and saw....Beomgyu....an unexpected Beomgyu...I woke him up and said "Beomshit let's go eat breakfast, and carry me because I've got no strength." Beomgyu woke up and said "Hyung, do you like the new side of me?" He said while smirking. "Oh shut up and carry me so we can go eat breakfast" I said. "Bbabyyy....I think you forgot but you won't eat anything today, only my sweet cum." Beomgyu said while smiling. Oh fuck, I forgot about that.
"Want breakfast kitty?" Beomgyu asked while showing me his naked cock. Of course me and Beomgyu were naked on the bed. "I'm skipping breakfast. Lunch also. And dinner also" I said. "Oh that's heartbreaking, you don't want my cum hyung?" Beomgyu asked. I was sooo hungry because yesterday I didn't eat lunch and dinner, if I don't eat I might pass out.... I sighed and said "Give me your dick Beomshit"
"Nah ah ah. Ask me kindly with a "master"" Beomgyu said. "Master could you PLEASE give me your dick" I asked annoyed. "Of course my beloved slut" Beomgyu said and showed me his dick. I went infront of it, grabbed it with my hands and started stroking it, I then started sucking the tip of Beomgyu's cock until suddenly, Beomgyu grabbed my hair and pushed my head all the way down. "Uhfff...." I moaned. I was sucking it and took the whole length in my mouth, after 20 minutes of sucking, Beomgyu still didn't cum. "Oh come on, it has been 20 minutes, cum will you!" I screamed. Beomgyu smirked and said don't worry, I'm close." I started sucking again and suddenly, I felt cum in my mouth, he was finally cumming... he came in my mouth and i swallowed it but I was still hungry...I needed more. Beomgyu was about to get up but I hold his arm and said "I need more" Beomgyu smirked and said "Of course baby, just for you" He sat back and said "Suck it then." Then, I said "Can't you just thrust it in my hole and when your about to cum just put it in my mouth?"
"Fine." Beomgyu said, he grabbed my arm and put me on a doggy position, he aimed his dick on my hole and without any warning, he thrust in and started thrusting fast. "Ah......!!!" I moaned. "ughhhhrrrr- more beomgyu more!" I moaned. Beomgyu started thrusting faster and was about to cum so he pulled out, and shoved it back in my mouth and came a lot. I swallowed it all and said "Thanks Beomshit."

I went downstairs with Beomgyu and saw Soobin sitting on the couch, he saw me and asked "How's your ass Yeonjun hyung?" "Shut up and fuck off" I answered back.

Time skip: (Cause I'm lazy ^^)

Beomgyu POV:

It was 10pm so I was laying on my bed while scrolling through my phone until Yeonjun hyung opened the door and said "heyyy...ummm......I'm hungry?"
"So? What do you want me to-? Ohhh, come here pretty hyung" I answered. Yeonjun hyung came closer to me, he came on the bed and took off my pants and my boxers, he started to stroke my cock and then, he started sucking the tip of my cock and took the whole length in his mouth and started to suck it, soon I was almost going to cum so I told him "I'm about to cum" and then I came in his mouth. Yeonjun hyung swallowed it all and then layed next to me. "Fuck you Beomgyu but love you Beomgyu" he said. I chuckled and back hugged him and fell asleep.

《SORRY IF ITS SHORT, AUTHOR-NIM IS LAZY》