Yeonkai

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Kai

Kai POV

As I was laying on my bed scrolling through my phone, I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. It was my boyfriend Yeonjun. I was about to get up but suddenly Yeonjun opened wide my door. I looked at him and said "Hiii welcome homee" I was excepting him to cuddle with me but instead he rushed to the bed and pinned me on it. "Umm hyung? Are you alright?" I asked. "I am not in the mood today, baby do you mind doing one round with me? Please baby?" He pleaded. I looked at him and nodded. Yeonjun stared to kiss me roughly but still sweetly. He bit my lips for entrance and I happily opened my mouth. Soon, he removed his and my pants and boxers. "Hyung remove your shirt... " I asked. "You know what's my name.." He answered me back.

"Daddy please remove your shirt.." I asked again. Then he removed his shirt and asked me "Do you need prep?" I was thinking for a moment because Yeonjun hyung was very big...but I liked rough so i said no. Yeonjun slowly inserted his dick in my hole. "nghh~~" I moaned. Soon he inserted all of his cock in my hole. He started to thrust slowly which I didn't like. "Go fast daddy please" I pleaded. He started to thrust very fastly and roughly, the bed was creaking a lot. "nghhhh~~~ahh~~" I moaned very loudly. Then suddenly Yeonjun slapped my butt hard which made me moan loud but I loved it "Continue that please daddy" I pleaded. Yeonjun continued thrusting while slapping my butt. Then suddenly we heard a "click" Yeonjun stopped thrusting and stayed quiet. "Kaiii! Yeonjun hyung!! We're here for a visit!!" Someone said. "YAHHHHHHHH CHOI YEONJUN AND HUENING KAMAL KAIIIII" Someone screamed but both Kai and Yeonjun knew that it came from the one and only Choi Beomgyu. "Shit" Yeonjun hyung said but then someone opened wide the door without leaving any time for Yeonjun to remove his cock from Kai 's hole. Yeonjun quickly took the blanket and covered himself and Kai. "Oh..I see what you guys were doing huh i guess it's not the right time to have beer and watch TO DO" Taehyun said, he was about to close the door but someone else joined in and screamed "CHOI YEONJUN IS HAVING SEX WITH HIS LOVELY BOYFRIEND BUT GOT CAUGHT POUAHAHAHAHAH" Beomgyu screamed. "SHUT UP AND LEAVE BOTH OF YOUUU" Yeonjun screamed back. "Meh, you don't mind me having sex with beomgyu in the room next to yours right?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah I don't mind now get out" Yeonjun said. "Okay cool come here hyung" Taehyun said to Beomgyu. "Uhh what? Hey' wait-!" Beomgyu said before disappearing. "Shit they ruined the whole moment, now im not hard and needy anymore.." yeonjun said. "It's fine hyung let's sleep.." Kai said. "Hope your cute little butt will be fine tomorrow, goodnight my love" Yeonjun said before wrapping his arms around Kai's waist. "Goodnight hyung I love you" Kai said before closing his eyes to sleep."

(IM SORRY IF ITS BAD, I JUST HAD A BETTER IDEA FOR SOOKAI AND I TRIED TO FINISH YEONKAI THE FASTEST POSSIBLE, NEXT FF IS SOOKAI'S!!!)

Rest In Peace Moonbin🌙 You Will Always Be In Our Heart 😭💗