Chapter 2

The next day~

San: Hey hyungiessss!!!! *goes to them and hugs* Sannie missed you hyungies *pouting*

Both: Awww we missed you too Sannie

San: hyungie can I ask you something?

Seonghwa: Of course Sannie say it.

San: Is Wooyoung single? Is he gay? Does he likes someone?

Yeosang: Wow so many questions together ok we'll answer but tell us first do you like him?

San: Umm yeah I do *blushing*

Seonghwa: Oh no it's so sad then. Wooyoung is Single and gay but He likes Mingi so much. The whole Uni knows about it except Mingi even His bf Yunho knows about it.

San: Why is it always me who falls in love with someone and then later finds out that he likes someone else? *Teary*

Seonghwa: Oh no baby don't be sad you will find your true love soon. He might be your attraction cuz sometimes it's like whenever you see someone good looking, you feel like you love him but the truth is you don't. So, it might be your attraction.

Yeosang: Don't care about him. Wooyoung is a playboy. If you confess him he'll accept you and will do anything to make you have one night stand with him. It'll be better if you forget him and don't give shit to him.

San: Thank you so much for making me understand it hyungies. But who are these Mingi and Yunho?

Seonghwa: Welcome Sannie. And yeah both are also from Wooyoung's gang. The tall silver haired boy is Song Mingi and the other tall mint haired boy is Jeong Yunho.

Yeosang: That Mingi is too foolish to understand who loves him and who don't. Yunho doesn't even likes him. It was just a dare. (don't ask me how he knows bcuz Jongho is his bf remember so he told him)

San: Ohh so sad for him tbh. Don't you think we'll be late hyungie if we talk much.

Yeosang. WTF--- Ouchh

Seonghwa: No swearing is allowed dear *glaring at him*

Yeosang: oh yeah sorry let's go *laughing*

Seonghwa: Which class you have now Sannie?

San: History. Wbu?

Yeosang: Mine is Biology and hyung have Maths. OK then we shall go now bye Sannie.

San: Okie bye hyungie.

After talking with them San went to his history class and sat on his seat. He was thinking to see if wooyoung was here so he could observe him. He looked back only to find Yunho looking at him while his hand was resting on his chin. San then turned back to his table embarrassed because of it again.

San: Wth is wrong with him? Again looking at me like a creep.

Meanwhile with Yunho~

I was staring at him again not gonna lie he looked so cute with that pink sweater. Damn I am liking him more and more. That's when this bish interrupted me.

Mingi: Babeeeee where are you looking at? Look at meee I need your attention *pouting*

Yunho: What's wrong with you always clinging on me and disturbing me. Go away. *coldly*

Mingi: What happened babe are you in a bad mood? *sad*

Yunho: No I'm not it's just I don't like this act anymore.

Mingi: What act are you talking about babe? *confused*

Yunho: I'll tell you that now then but we have to bunk our class for that.

Mingi: Then let's go right now as I can't find the reason why you are talking like this.

Yunho: Come with me.

I got up and Mingi too. I took him to the university garden and we stood in a corner.

Mingi: Now say it I can't wait anymore.

Yunho: Are you sure you wanna hear that? This might make you heartbroken. *smirking*

Mingi: I don't care just tell me.

Yunho : OK I'm gonna tell you since you are this much eager to know. Actually our relationship was just a bet. All these days I acted like I love you and care for you but the reality is I don't love you and I love someone else. *said blankly*

Mingi: WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU SAYING JEONG YUNHO DO YOU EVEN KNOW!? YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT OUT OF NOWHERE. WE'RE IN RELATIONSHIP SINCE 2 YEARS CAN'T YOU IMAGINE!?? *Shouting and crying*

Yunho: Shut tf up you bish. A dare is just a dare and it has nothing to do with my or your feelings. *said angrily*

Mingi: *grabbed his collar* you a***ole. How dare you breaking me like this!? I freaking loved you. You know what Go rot in hell bast*rd.. *pushed him and left*

Yunho: Such a bish Whatever *rolled his eyes* I only love one and only guy that is You my dear Sannie *smirking*

To be Continued~

Hi Dears!! What's your opinion about it? I know it's short but I'll continue the scenes of this day in ff at the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this shitty story of mine. Stay well and safe dears. Goodbye I'll try to update daily dearsss~~~~🌸💕