Chapter 5

As San was zoning out looking at Yunho. After few seconds, Yunho noticed him finally.

Yunho in mind: What's he thinking so deeply while looking at me? *smirks* don’t tell me he's confused with his feeling. Babe this is the beginning, next time I'll do something more.

Yunho: Hey Sannie. Babee!! *waving his hand infront of San*

San: *his thoughts broke now* Huh? Oh you wanna say something?

Yunho: Nahh just say why did u zone out while looking at me? Do u perhaps like me? *said teasingly*

San: *nervous* w-what are y-you s-saying?

Yunho: That you like me so much

San: Yahh are you drunk!? You are speaking too much nonsenses today.

Yunho: Me? and drunk? Sannie open your eyes it's still morning baby. Who drinks at this peaceful time and weekend?

San: You are right but tell me one thing. Is what you said was right?

Yunho: Yes and in fact I am not fond of lying much.

San: Are you serious this much? *blushing*

Yunho: *smiles after seeing him blushing* I am and since you don't like me back its ok.

San: Woah you just indirectly confessed me now you know.

Yunho: That's why I said it.

So they were chatting like this. Let's see what's our woogi doing now.

Mingi: Woo is it the new boy who Yunho likes?

Wooyoung: Well Idk why you asked?

Mingi: Because I can see how close Yunho is getting with that boy *smiles sadly*

Wooyoung: I didn't saw them though where did you saw them?

Mingi: At the classroom when he sit with that boy, smiling, talking and even saw him going with him somewhere. These gives enough proof that Yunho likes that boy.

Wooyoung: Don't be Sad Mingi. You are strong and I know you can forget him.

Mingi: Woo thank you so much. You are the only one who cares for me this much. If there was no Yunho I would have been fall in love with you *joking*

Wooyoung in mind: *smiles* Mingi how to tell you that I love you so much and I am ready to give the whole world to you. I can't stay like this anymore it hurts when you talk about Yunho and get sad easily. I will confess to you soon my love.

Mingi: Let's just skip this topic I don't wanna talk about him anymore.

Wooyoung: hmm ok

(Here I gave some Woogi moments but now back to our Yunsan)

As they were watching the movie and talking suddenly the door bell rang.

Yunho: Did you invited anyone else Sannie?

San: Wait no. Who could it be? Let me see *stood up and goes to the door* Who is it?

Seonghwa: It's us.

San: Which us? And who us?

Yeosang: Argh Dumbo it's me and Seonghwa hyung. Open the door.

San: Oh shit *runs to Yunho* Yunho go and hide in my room or leave through the back door at the kitchen hurry up. My friends are here and I didn't invite them.

Yunho: What? Let me take my shoes. Yeah I will  leave through the back door. See you later babe bye *kisses his cheek and goes out through the back door*

San: Aish this boyyy *goes to the door and opens it* Hi hyungies. How are you? *smiles and hugs them*

Seonghwa: we're fine Sannie. Sorry for coming without informing.

San: its OK hyungie. I was missing you both.

Yeosang: Well I think we didn't told you that mine and Seonghwa hyung are family friends.

San: Wow that's amazing. I wish I was too however why you suddenly said it hyungie?

Seonghwa: Actually our family is going to a trip together in jeju. Us too that's why we won't be able to go to University. I'm so sad now cuz you don't have other friends except us and we'll miss you a lot *sad*

San: omg don't be sad hyungie. I will miss you both too and I can manage it. Making new friends won't be a problem for me. *smiling*

Yeosang: Ohk little Sannie. Let's talk and spend time whole day as we'll leave tomorrow.

San: okieeeeee

Yeosang: So Sannie how's your love life now? Still stuck with wooyoung thoughts or our words were correct?

San: You were right hyungies. I don't really think of Wooyoung and I remembered about him now as you said.

Seonghwa: It's a relief then.

San: But there's someone who's making me flustered and feel weird inside.

Yeosang: really? Then tell us how you feel.

San: Idk why but when he got closer to me I felt like I couldn't breathe and my Heart was running wild. I felt some weird feeling inside my stomach. But the problem is I see him as my friend.

Seonghwa: Sannie I'm 100% sure that you are in love. And what's wrong with him being your friend? What if he likes you?

San: I know he likes me but we just met like 2 or 3 days ago! How is it possible?

Yeosang: Anything is possible in love Sannie. This same thing happened with me and Jongho. We were secretly friends.. I liked him though we met few days ago that time. And after few things happened finally we're in a relationship.

Seonghwa: believe us Sannie just like you did before. You can lie to yourself but not your heart.

San in mind: Is it real? I can't believe that I love him. When he indirectly confessed me today I felt so happy. Gosh why am I being so delusional!? Hyungies are always right

*smiling*

San: Fine I accept it that I like him. But I am still timid to show my feelings.

Yeosang: Goshh finally you accepted your feelings, I thought you are gonna deny it forever. *sighs in relief* And yeah Who's this lucky guy?

San: Promise me you guys won't be mad?

Seonghwa: We won't Sannie. Say it *smiles

San: *inhales deeply* It's............

Yeosang: It's?

San: Yunho it's Yunho. *said nervously*

Seonghwa: Don't tell me it's the Jeong Yunho you're talking about.

San: it is haha. *smiles nervously*

Both: WTFFFFFF YOU SAID!!!!!????? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! JEONG YUNHO THE BAD BOY LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM BACK!!??? *both are shocked as their Jaws dropped*

San: Yeah. *awkwardly*

                  To be continued~

Yo hi everyone!! I was late for such a silly reason. However, how is it? Hope you like it. I write chapters so shortly 😅😅. I wanna say that as you I'm rushing things cuz it's a short story. It'll end at chapter 10th or something I'm not sure. It depends on how much far my imagination goes. I'm writing whatever coming into my mind. I didn't write it on any paper or something. Such a backdated gurl I'm🙂. Goodbye see you in the next chapter soon Atiny'z❤️🔜☺️.