Chapter 3

*starting from where we stopped*

Yunho: It's too boring here dammit why tf did I even bunk the class? I could see my baby there. What to do hmm maybe I should try to find his Insta id. It'll be more easy to stalk. *he opened his phone and started to look for San's IG account*

Yunho: Found it!!! Damn my baby is so beautiful and hot *whipped* I have to make him fall for me no matter what. For that, I have to befriend with him. I'll just sit with him at 2nd class if I have it with him.

With so much difficulty he spent more 20 minutes in the garden. Finally 2nd Class time came making Yunho jump in happiness.

Yunho: Damn finally!!!!!!! I can't stay a second without seeing him .

After he heard the bell rang meaning the 1st class ended he hurriedly goes to his 2nd class which happened to be Chemistry. Seems like luck was on his side today, He saw San inside the class reading a book. As Yunho entered the classroom he saw Mingi crying with his head down and Wooyoung comforting him. As soon as Yunho was about to go and sit beside San, Wooyoung came and grabbed his coller.

Wooyoung: How dare you making him cry huh? U could have said that later. *angry*

Yunho: Sooner or later he had to find it out. Firstly, Don't act like you don't know about this bet. Secondly, I'm so tired of acting like loving him, I have my personal love life too and yeah why are you mad though? You have him all as yours now I cleared your all way to make Mingi yours. So, Don't blame me for it. *he retreated wooyoung's hand from his collar and goes to San again*

Yunho: Can I sit with you here ?

San: *looks at him* u-umm s-sure.

Yunho: *sits besides him* hello Nice to meet you San I'm jeong Yunho. Will you be my friend?

San: oh hi Yunho I heard about you. We can be friends if you answer me one thing.

Yunho: Of course. What is it?

San: Why do you keep staring at me in every class without any reason? I'm curious.

Yunho: It's because *comes closer to him* You are so beautiful even with your glasses. How can a nerd be this much beautiful? *staring into his soul*

San: Omg you are such a flirt. You're too close *pinches his cheeks* Awww your cheeks are so softttt like mochisss

Yunho: *chuckles* You know you can touch them forever. *flirting*

San: Geez you are a pervert and yeah we can be friends from now on. *smiling widely*

Yunho in mind: We're gonna be more than that soon baby *smirks*

Yunho: Thanks but keep it secret. I think u know Mingi was my bf but we're ex now. He might harm you. That's why keep it secret. Also I followed you on IG. *smiles*

San: ohkkkk and yeah I will follow you back later. *smiles*

At the other side with Woogi~

Mingi: *sobbing* what was my fault? Why did he even break me? I'm pretty sure he fell in love with someone recently that's why he broke up with me.

Wooyoung: You are right but it'll be better if you move on Mingi.

Mingi: How can I? We were in relationship since 2 years!? Forgetting him quickly out of nowhere is too hard.

Wooyoung: Mingi yahh there's someone who loves you more than himself and is ready to sacrifice his everything just for you.

Mingi: I always wanted someone to love me like that. I was foolish to think that Yunho is the one for me. *inhaled deeply* who's that person?

Wooyoung: I can't just reveal like this. *puts his hand on mingi's shoulder* you have to find it by yourself. He's someone around you.

Mingi: Is it a clue? *looks at him*

Wooyoung: Maybe *smiles* let's just focus on the class now and don't cry. We shouldn't also break our friendship with yunho. We should be friends like before.

Mingi: ok thanks for making me understand these Woo. It means alot.

Wooyoung: welcome mingi yah~

*time skip to end of University*

Yunho: Sannie lemme drop you in your house.

San: no it's ok I can go by myself.

Yunho: nahh you can't. Cute boys like you shouldn't go alone. I'll drop you from now on at your house.

San: that's so sweet of you Puppy *smiling* since you are this much eager you can drop me everyday.

Yunho: Ok Sannie babyyyyy let's get going. *gets inside his car*

San: yahh don't call me that. I'm not a baby!! * got inside and pouting cutely*

Yunho: Awww look now who's the baby. *pinches san's cheek* cutieee

San: hehe you too *smiling widely*

After they reached~

*they got out of the car*

San: thanks for the drive puppy see you later.

Yunho: My pleasure Sannie. See you tomorrow have a good day.

San: hehe ok byeee *cutely ran inside the house but came back to Yunho again*

Yunho: what happened Sannie?

San: Just forgot to give you something *kissed his cheeks and ran inside fastly* byeeeeeeee

Yunho: *smiling* aishhh this boy will be the reason of my death soon...

With that Yunho left happily to his house~~~

                 ♡To be Continued♡~

How was it dears? I hope you like it. See you soon again. Have a good day. Bye dearsssss~~🐰♡