Chapter four

Goose-paw"s POV

My paws were wet and cold from crossing the river. Rose'run patted me. "Hey..do you know why River'pelt hates Leap'star? Well.... She and leap wear best friends once." My curiosity got the best of me so I asked what happened. Rose'run sighed, "well when they wear kits they would play and play even when they wear apprentices. but then, I could tell that River'pelt was feeling something for leap'star. But leap'star is a she-cat! Yes, but to her, that didn't matter. through battles with fire clan, she would protect leap from all the cats and even stand up for her but.. once leap'star, well, I should say leapstone, became deputy River'pelt wanted that but she was still very happy for her. but once amber-star died and she became leader she made her deputy. but once cinnamon'roll stayed and talked then it's like river wasn't even there but then it was official, cinnamon'roll and leap'star were together which crushed her poor little heart." I stood shocked, my eyes wide and mouth agape, "Really?" She nodded. "River loved her deeply and swore that she'd always protect her. but once moon they got into a big fight about something and leap'star struck River'pelt in the face which caused them to split and then now, she is still arguing with leap. but River'pelt had a mate, a Tom to be exact. His name was Aspen"heart very sweet Tom indeed. I looked up and saw that river pelt was far away from leap. She and aspen'heart had kits." my paws shuffled "Wait really?!" She nodded. "But they didn't make it. she has had about three or four litters and they all didn't make it threw birth or the night." — "That's sad," — "it is very. But aspen"heart was attacked. no one knows who but he was found with a slit throat before that he and river got into a stupid fight." I meowed worryingly, "Are you sure river didn't kill him?" She shook her head, "No. she was with me that whole night, so it couldn't have been her. hmm.. so what I want to know is who was that Handsome young Tom you wear chatting with?" she purred. " That was otter"pool he just became a warrior!" I smiled "he's sweet..." — "that's what they want you to think..he's not like that!" What was I thinking she was right, they act sweet but then they turn around and fight for some things.. "sorry" I mumbled as she crouched under the entrance of the camp. I patted over to my nest and lay down falling asleep.

I woke up and stretched.. Maple"paw was looking at me. "AH!" my fur puffed. "what do you want?" I asked licking my pelt. "to see if you were dead." she joked "ha, ha," I said not amused. I walked out of the den passing her. River pelt licked my fur slightly glaring at crimson'Oak.. before he patted over to me and said the training was going to begin and river hissed at him. "You aren't taking her anywhere!" RiverPelt hissed. leap'star hissed and said that I needed the training and she couldn't stop him from doing so. I was nudged to go. "I'll be okay I promise," I told her before walking off with crimson'Oak. We went by mossy rocks and trained for a bit. I whipped around and smacked him as told to. I panted slightly before lunging at his flank and knocking him over and pawing at him. he kicked me over and I hit the rock. I winced in pain. "Watch your self" he grimaced before walking off... "rude," I mumbled...I looked over towards the river and saw otter pool... "hi!" He said over the rushing river.. "hi!" I looked around before crossing the river "hi..." I said my breath worn out from battling in the river "hello" he said with a small smile "so...how are you doing?" I asked not knowing what else to say. "I'm good. how about you?" he newer. "I'm alright." I purred. "I saw you training how was it?" — "Not to say it bad but it was also cool. I should probably get going they're probably worried... well river"pelt mostly." I mewed. "Oh-okay. well.. talk to you soon," he said before trotting off. I plunged my body into the water and swam across. I ran back to camp ducking into the bush that led into the camp
-
(Swap time >:> so hears river pelts pov )

River'pelts Pov

Anxious, I searched the camp for CrimsonOak and GoosePaw. While I had seen CrimsonOak arrive, I couldn't locate GoosePaw. The thought of her being harmed made me furious, and I considered searching the riverclan territory. Just as I was about to, GoosePaw walked in, and I was overwhelmed with relief. I rushed towards her, checking to make sure she was unharmed. Her wet fur made me curious, and I asked if she had gone for a swim with CrimsonOak, but she remained silent. When I asked why her fur was wet, she didn't answer.

GoosePaw explained that she was wet because she had fallen in the river, but reassured everyone that she was okay. Despite feeling like something was off, I decided to push the feeling aside and lead a hunting patrol. I called for the cats to gather and assigned HoneyDew, WolfFur, and IvyVine to the evening hunting patrol with IvyVine leading. For the dawn patrol, I chose LambWhisker, CinnamonRoll, HawkStorm, and PineFrost to survey the territory and ensure that no FireClan warriors were lurking around camp. As I surveyed the group, I pondered who to assign to the next patrols.

The dusk patrol will be headed by NightWhale and comprise RoseRun, BarkFace, FernAsh, and SkyStone. I encouraged them to bring their apprentices along and then descended from the rock. "You can all continue with your previous activities now."

(Hello! I apologize for this not being of high quality and for my section being shorter. We are both currently exerting our utmost effort to release chapters as fast as possible.)